Hello Friends In This Post I am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia X Compact [34.4.A.0.364].Now Xperia X Compact Users Can Easily Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This Latest 34.4.A.0.364 Update Firmware. After Providing Android 8.0 Oreo Update For Xperia X, Sony starts rolling out the latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Xperia X Compact. This update brings all Android 8.0 Oreo Features along with Xperia Action and Reminders feature On Your Device. Latest Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia X Compact [34.4.A.0.364] is also available for download And Install. So, you can wait for the OTA Update or Download Xperia X Compact Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below Links to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia X Compact [34.4.A.0.364] manually.
Here I Am share the latest Xperia X Compact Android 8.0 Oreo FTF Firmware with that you can Easily update your Xperia X Compact manually.So, If you want to install Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia X Compact [34.4.A.0.364] then you are At right place. Here I Am provide you the Official Xperia X Compact Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware For Direct Download. You Can Download Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia X Compact [34.4.A.0.364] FTF file from below Link.
Now You can manually check the Xperia X Compact 34.4.A.0.364 Android 8.0 Oreo update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.So, If you won’t find the update where Then you can download this Android 8.0 Oreo firmware for Xperia X Compact from below Link and update it manually By Using Our Below Given Guide. So, Download Xperia X Compact Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below Link And Update Your Device.
- This Oreo Update Firmware file is only for Sony Xperia X Compact.So, Don’t try this Update on any other device.
- Follow the Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Sony Xperia X Compact.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your Sony Xperia X Compact.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Sony Xperia X Compact for safer side.
- Ensure that your Sony Xperia X Compact Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download Firmware File To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia X Compact [34.4.A.0.364]
How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia X Compact [34.4.A.0.364]
- First of All, enable USB debugging On Your Xperia X Compact by going to setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options, You Need To go to The About phone and Then tap on the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download The FlashTool from above Link and install Flashtool drivers On Your PC. You Can Do That By Just Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- After That Download Oreo 8.0 ftf File for Xperia X Compact from above Link and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
- Now Run the Flashtool.exe On Your PC
- Then click on The Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
- Now Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA, if you want to perform a clean install On Your device.But If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
- After That click on OK, and it will start preparing the Update firmware file for Installing On Your Xperia X Compact. This Process may take a little while to load.
- As soon as the firmware File is loaded, connect your phone To PC By data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone To PC by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
- As soon as Your phone detected in Flash mode, the firmware File will Get start flashing. Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process Get completed.
- Once the installation Get completes, Then leave the Volume Down key and boot your Xperia X Compact normally. You should now be on the latest Android 8.0 Oreo firmware.
- That’s It Enjoy….
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia X Compact [34.4.A.0.364]. Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo On Xperia X Compact [34.4.A.0.364] by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.