Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro (Europe) (DUK-L09).Here Are A Good news for Honor 8 pro Users, Latest B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro [DUK-L09] is now available for download And Install. This Honor 8 Pro Update is rolling out for DUK-L09 users via OTA which is based on the latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Android 8.0 Oreo OS. This update adds the pre-installed Honor app and improves system stability.So, If you want to Install B360 Oreo Update on Honor 8 Pro or want to Update Honor 8 Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are At right place. Here we Provide You a guide And Direct Link to Download and Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro.
Latest Emotion UI 8.0 Update brings all Android 8.0 Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings On Your Honor 8 Pro. Other than that Honor 8 Pro EMUI 8.0 update includes the pre-installed Honor app and improves system stability. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below Given Changelogs Link. Follow below guide And Link to Download and Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09 Manually.
This Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for all DUK-L09 variants. This Oreo update is rolling out via OTA and available to all Honor 8 Pro users.This Emotion UI 8.0 update for Honor 8 Pro comes with a build number DUK-L09C432B360. For Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Honor 8 Pro, you need to download These 3 firmware files and modified recovery images With Honor 8 Pro ROM Flasher On Your Device. You Can Download Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below Links And Follow Below Guide to update Honor 8 Pro To Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 8 Pro
- Model – DUK-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B360
- Build Number – DUK-L09C432B360
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Oreo Update Firmware file is only for Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your Honor 8 Pro must be running on an unrooted stock EMUI firmware
- Below method is not tested so Try it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Honor 8 Pro.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Honor 8 Pro.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Honor 8 Pro Pro for safer side.
- Ensure that your Honor 8 Pro Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- 1 Download Required Files To Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro
- 2 How to Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09) –
Download Required Files To Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro
- Download Honor 8 Pro ROM Flasher – Download
1) Download Oreo Update for Europe Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09C432B360 –
2) Download Recovery files (Do not change the name of any of the downloaded files)
How to Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09) –
Method 1 To Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro
1) First of All, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 Pro and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your Honor 8 Pro then You Can skip this step.
2) Then Download the recovery files from above Links and save them in ADB and fastboot folder On Your PC.
3) Now create a folder named HWOTA on your PC and download and place the three firmware zip files inside HWOTA folder. Also, download the two recovery images, But do not place them inside any folders.
4) After That Boot your Honor 8 Pro into TWRP recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up button. Leave the power button as soon as you see the Honor logo. Just Keep holding the Volume Up button
5) Now In TWRP Recovery, swipe to allow modifications when asked.
6) Then Go to Wipe > Format data and type yes to decrypt the device storage. This will wipe everything clean On Your Device.
7) Now transfer the HWOTA folder to the root of your device’s internal storage. Also, Transfer both the recovery files to your device’s internal storage.
8) Then In TWRP menu go to Advanced -> Terminal Option.
9) After That In the TWRP terminal, enter the following commands one by one. The first command creates an update folder inside the data folder, in the root of your device And The second command moves the HWOTA folder to the newly created update folder.
mkdir /data/update mv /sdcard/HWOTA /data/update/HWOTA
10) Now Flash both the recoveries via TWRP terminal By using the Below commands in TWRP Terminal.
dd if=/sdcard/DUK-RECOVERY-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery_a dd if=/sdcard/DUK-RECOVERY2-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery2_a
11) Then Once the recovery images are flashed, Then delete them from your device’s internal storage.
12) Now enter the following terminal commands once to add the zip files to the recovery command In TWRP Terminal.
echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update_data_full_public.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update_full_DUK-L09_hw_normal.zip >> /cache/recovery/command
13) After That reboot, your Huawei 8 Pro into recovery mode again by using below command in TWRP Terminal.
14) Now your Honor 8 Pro will boot into the EMUI recovery and the update process should start.
Method 2 To Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro
1) First of All, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 pro and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your Honor 8 Pro then You Can skip this step.
2) Then Download Honor 8 Pro B360 Oreo ROM Firmware Files from above Links and save them on your device.
3) Now Boot your Honor 8 Pro into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) Then In TWRP Recovery Mode first flash the update.zip file and once it’s done Then without rebooting your Honor 8 Pro moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_DUK-L09_hw_normal.zip File and update_data_full_public.zip file one By One Without Rebooting Your Honor 8 Pro.
7) After That wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Reboot your Honor 8 Pro and enjoy.
Method 3 To Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro
1) First of All, Download and Extract the Honor 8 Pro Flasher zip file that you downloaded from above Link.
2) Now download and copy update.zip, update_data_full_public.zip and update_full_DUK-L09_hw_eu.zip files inside the DUK_FullOTA_ROM_flasher folder and move it to SD Card.
3) After That Boot your Honor 8 Pro into TWRP recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up button. Leave the power button as soon as you see the Honor logo. Keep holding the Volume Up button.
4) When You Are in TWRP recovery, simply select Install and then navigate to the DUK_FullOTA_ROM_flasher folder. Select the DUK_FullOTA_ROM_flasher.zip inside the folder and swipe at the bottom to flash.
5) Then The installer will do everything for you.
6) Now Do a factory reset and Reboot.[Optional]
7) You Have Successfully Installed B360 Oreo Update On Your Honor 8 Pro.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro (Europe) (DUK-L09). Let us know how’s your experience with B360 Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.