Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Galaxy S7 Edge ( Samsung Experience 9.0 ROM ).Now Galaxy S7 Edge Users Can Update Their Device To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This Samsung Experience 9.0 ROM.In Past few Days, Some users claim that Samsung rolled out Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy S7 edge in Vietnam. So, Thanks to the XDA Senior Member ProtoDeVNan0 who was able to port this ROM that it can be flashed on any Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Exynos). This ROM is based on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge leaked Android Oreo firmware, and it brings Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.0 to the Galaxy S7 Edge.So, Follow the below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy S7 Edge.
An XDA Recognised And Senior Member ProtoDeVNan0 released this initial build of Samsung Experience 9.0 ROM for Galaxy S7 Edge.This ROM is Enough stable to use as daily driver. This Latest Samsung Experience 9.0 ROM comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features and may contain some bugs. For Install This ROM On Your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy S7 Edge from below Links.
This Samsung Experience 9.0 ROM is based on A leaked Android 8.0 Oreo build for Galaxy S7 Edge and missing many features but it’s improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge By Using This Samsung Experience 9.0 ROM. This Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android 8.0 Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features to your device.You Can Download Android 8.0 Oreo ROM For Galaxy S7 Edge from below Links and Update Your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to Android 8.0 Oreo manually By Using Our Below Given Guide.
- This Samsung Experience 9.0 ROM is made for Galaxy S7 Edge/G935F, not For G930F.You Can Boot It on S7 Flat/G930F but touch screen won’t work.So, Don’t try this on any other device.
- The Samsung Experience 9.0 ROM is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Galaxy S7 Edge.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Galaxy S7 Edge.
- It will erase all your Device data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Galaxy S7 Edge and then proceed.
- Ensure that your Galaxy S7 Edge Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Save It From the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download ROM File To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Experience 9.0 ROM for Galaxy S7 Edge – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy S7 Edge
- First of All, Download and Install TWRP Recovery on your Galaxy S7 Edge. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your Galaxy S7 Edge then You Can skip this step.
- Now Download Andriod 8.0 ROM from above Link and save it on your Galaxy S7 Edge Storage.
- Then Boot your Galaxy S7 Edge into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP Recovery Mode, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Galaxy S7 Edge for safer side, if anything goes wrong During The Process.
- Then Perform a Factory Reset on Your Galaxy S7 Edge by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Then After Compleating Installing Process wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Android 8.0 Oreo On Galaxy S7 Edge.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Galaxy S7 Edge ( Samsung Experience 9.0 ROM ). Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo On Galaxy S7 Edge by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.