Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download Install NitrogenOS beta On OnePlus 3/3T (8.1 Oreo) Manually.Now OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.1 Oreo By Installing This NitrogenOS beta On OnePlus 3/3T.This Custom Is Created By Nitrogen Project And Currently In Testing Status.This NitrogenOS beta ROM For OnePlus 3 And 3T Based On AOSP ROM.
Thanks To XDA Recognised And Senior member xyyx, Who Share this NitrogenOS beta (Android 8.1 Oreo) ROM for OnePlus 5/5T. This ROM Is Currently in Tasting Status, So It’s Not Enough Stable To Us As A Daily Driver.This NitrogenOS ROM comes with many Android 8.1 Oreo features and Contains Many Bug Yet. For Install This NitrogenOS ROM On Your OnePlus 3/3T, You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on Your Device.You Can Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T By Using Below Given Links And Guide.For Know About Features Of NitrogenOS ROM See Below Note.
Features of NitrogenOS beta On OnePlus 3/3T
– Network traffic;
– Bluetooth device battery level in status bar;
– Adjust brightness by sliding across the status bar;
– Input method selector notification.
– Number of rows and columns;
– Quick pulldown;
– No QS on secured lock screen;
– Brightness slider;
– Smart pulldown;
– Show/hide adaptive brightness icon in QS;
– LTE enable/disable tile.
– Hiding tile’s caption
For devices with hardware buttons
– Enable/disable buttons;
– Adjust brightness;
– Keys brightness timeout;
– Reassignment hardware buttons action;
– Volume rocker wake;
– Playback control by volume keys;
– Allow volume keys to enable/disable “Do Not Disturb” mode.
– 3 type navigation bar mode: Smartbar (as usual in android) and Fling (navbar from “Dirty Unicorns” rom), AOSP Navbar;
– Pulse settings in Fling navbar;
– Navbar height control in portrait and landscape orientations;
– Context buttons layout position;
– Context buttons transparency;
– Button touch animation;
– Cursor arrows in navbar while typing;
– Force show/hide navbar on the bottom side when device is rotated;
– Open camera by double tap the power button;
– Double tap on lock screen to put the device to sleep;
– Double tap status bar to put the device to sleep;
– Lock screen shortcuts;
– Show/hide weather on lock screen;
– Long press power button with lock screen turn on torch;
– Customizing power menu;
– Enable/disable power menu on the secure lock screen.
– Exclude apps from the recents panel;
– Select recents view.
– Clear all button positions
– Screenshot type – fullscreen screenshots or selected area as a screenshot;
– Enable MTP instead charging after connecting to PC;
– Wakelock blocker;
– Alarm blocker
– App ops;
– Wake up device if charger is plugged/unplugged;
– Allow signature spoofing (microG).
– Quick unlock
– Enable/disable dashboard suggestions, conditions;
Known Bugs In This ROM
* Hidden WiFi networks
It’s Beta. Maybe)
- This Custom NitrogenOS ROM is working Only on OnePlus 3/3T. So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- This NitrogenOS ROM is an Unstable Android 8.1 Oreo build and contains Some bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise, there are chances that you may Damage your OnePlus 3/3T.
- We are not liable for any damage to your OnePlus 3/3T.
- Manually Installing A Custom ROM will erase all your data, so it is advised That you take a complete backup of your OnePlus 3/3T and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your OnePlus 3/3T Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown During the Installing process.
Download Required Files To Install NitrogenOS beta On OnePlus 3/3T
- Download NitrogenOS beta For OnePlus 3/3T – Download
- Android 8.1 Oreo Gapps For OnePlus 3/3T – Download
- Magisk for OnePlus 3/3T – Download
How to Install NitrogenOS beta On OnePlus 3/3T
- First of All, You Required To download and install a custom recovery On OnePlus 3/3T (Like TWRP).
- If a custom recovery already installed on your OnePlus 3/3T then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download NitrogenOS beta ROM and Gapps from above Links For Your OnePlus 3/3T and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot, your OnePlus 3/3T into TWRP Recovery mode.
- For boot OnePlus 3 Or OnePlus 3T into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now In TWRP Mode, You Need To create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your OnePlus 3/3T for safer side, if anything goes wrong During This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset On Your OnePlus 3/3T. To Perform a Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded NitrogenOS ROM zip file & swipe To Install this ROM file On Your OnePlus 3/3T.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file And Magisk File on Your OnePlus 3/3T To Keep Root( Not Recommended ).
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your OnePlus 3/3T.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed NitrogenOS Beta ROM On Your OnePlus 3/3T.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install NitrogenOS beta On OnePlus 3/3T (8.1 Oreo) Manually. Let us know how’s your experience with This NitrogenOS Beta ROM For OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Social Share Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.