Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T.Now OnePlus 5/5T Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest OxygenOS 5.0.4 By Using Below Guide And Direct Download Links.Latest OxygenOS 5.0.4 update On OnePlus 5/5T starts rolling out For Users.Recently OnePlus Company released the Android 8.0 Oreo-based Oxygen OS Beta update for the OnePlus 5 And 5T. And now They released the stable Oreo Based OxygenOS build For The OnePlus 5/5T. This Latest OxygenOS 5.0.4 update fixe audio quality related issues during video playback and no ringtone for incoming calls and notifications which was reported by some users. You Can Download OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T from below Links.
The OxygenOS update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T. This OxygenOS update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. So, You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 5/5T to OxygenOS 5.0.4 manually By Using Links And Installing Method. So, Download OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T from below Links And Install It Manually.
This Latest Oxygen OS 5.0.4 Update For OnePlus 5/5T updates several apps to their latest versions and fixes the bug.Here I Am provide you the OxygenOS 5.0.4 OTA file which you can flash on your device Manually By Using Below Guide. So, if you want to update your OnePlus 5/5T to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T from below Link. Check what’s new in OxygenOS 5.0.4 From Below Note.
OxygenOS 5.0.4 Features and Changelogs –
- Fixed NO ringtone for incoming calls and notifications
- Fixed Audio quality related issues during video playback
- This Installing And Updating method is only for the OnePlus 5/5T.
- OxygenOS 5.0.4 Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 5/5T.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 5/5T.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 5/5T and then proceed Install.
- Make sure that your OnePlus 5/5T Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
- 1 Download Files To Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
- 2 How to Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
Download Files To Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
- OxygenOS 5.0.4 update for OnePlus 5 OTA link – Download (OxygenOS 5.0.2 to OxygenOS 5.0.4)
- Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 5.0.4 OTA for OnePlus 5T – Download (OxygenOS 5.0.3 to OxygenOS 5.0.4)
- Full ROM for OnePlus 5T – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
Methods For Non-Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
Method 1 To Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option of OnePlus 5/5T from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options In OnePlus 5/5T, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS 5.0.4 for OnePlus 5/5T from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 5/5T and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) After That Connect your OnePlus 5/5T With Laptop/PC
5) Now On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
6) Then check your OnePlus 5/5T connection With PC by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM On Your OnePlus 5/5T
7) Now Flash the Oxygen OS 5.0.4 on OnePlus 5/5T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Then wait until the Installation process Get complete and then Reboot Your OnePlus 5/5T.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 5.0.4 On Your OnePlus 5/5T.
Method 2 To Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
1) First, Download OxygenOS 5.0.4 OTA zip file from above Links and save it in the internal memory of Your OnePlus 5/5T.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the Downloaded OTA File For Install This Update On Your OnePlus 5/5T.
3) Then Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your OnePlus 5/5T will reboot into stock recovery and Get Ready To flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the OnePlus 5/5T.
6) Done. You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T.
Method For Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
1) First Of All, Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your OnePlus 5/5T. You Can Skip this step if already installed TWRP On It.
2) Then Reboot your OnePlus 5/5T into TWRP Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong During Installation.
3) After That wipe cache files Of Your OnePlus 5/5T by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm This.
4) Then, Go to Install and locate the OxygenOS 5.0.4 Full Rom Zip File & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your OnePlus 5/5T.
5) Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional) On Your OnePlus 5/5T.
6) Then Again Wipe Dalvik & Cache On Your OnePlus 5/5T.
7) Done! Reboot Your OnePlus 5/5T and Enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T. Let us know how’s your experience with OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.