Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Magisk v16.4 And Magisk Manager v5.7.0 On Any Android Device. Latest Magisk v16.4 for Android Devices is now available for download And Install. Today in This Post I Am Going To share a Direct link And Guide To Download Install Magisk v16.4 And Magisk Manager v5.7.0 On Any Android Device. An XDA developer topjohnwu released this new version of Magisk v16.4. Magisk v16.4 brings fixes for Android P and improved MagiskHide. You Can Download Magisk v16.4 And Magisk Manager v5.7.0 from below Links.
Magisk v16.4 packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android Device which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk v16.4 is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire. Chainfire allows users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both Chainfire And Magisk v16.4 are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root Compared To Chainfire. Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with Your Rooted Device. You Can Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v16.4 And Magisk Manager v5.7.0 on Android right now.
Magisk v16.4 Features and Changelogs:-
– [Daemon] Directly check logcat command instead of detecting logd, should fix logging and MagiskHide on several Samsung devices
– [Daemon] Fix startup Magisk Manager APK installation on Android P
– [MagiskPolicy] Switch from AOSP u:r:su:s0 to u:r:magisk:s0 to prevent conflicts
– [MagiskPolicy] Remove unnecessary sepolicy rules to reduce security penalty
– [Daemon] Massive re-design /sbin tmpfs overlay and daemon startup
– [MagiskInit] Remove magiskinit_daemon, the actual magisk daemon (magiskd) shall handle everything itself
– [Daemon] Remove post-fs stage as it is very limited and also will not work on A/B devices; replaced with the simple mount in post-fs-data, which will run ASAP even before the daemon is started
– [General] Remove all 64-bit binaries as there is no point in using them; all binaries are now 32-bit only.
Some weirdly implemented root apps might break (e.g. Tasker, already reported to the developer), but it is not my fault
– [resetprop] Add Protobuf encode/decode to support manipulating persist properties on Android P
– [MagiskHide] Include app sub-services as hiding targets. This might significantly increase the number of apps that could be properly hidden
Magisk Manager 5.7.0 Features and Changelogs –
– Add app shortcuts for Android 7.1+
– Bump minimal module minMagisk requirement to 1500
– Adjustments for new sepolicies on v16.4+
– Fix crashes when refreshing the online repo
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader of Device.
- For Install Magisk You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- Installing Magisk may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Make Sure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download Magisk v16.4 And Magisk Manager v5.7.0 For Any Android Device
- Download Magisk v16.4 zip file – Download
- Download Magisk Manager v5.7.0 apk – Download
- Download Magisk Uninstaller – Download
How to Install Magisk v16.4 And Magisk Manager v5.7.0 On Any Android Device
Installing Magisk v16.4 on your device is very Easy And simple. First Of All, you need to Download Magisk v16.4 Zip File from above Links and flash it via TWRP Recovery. If you have already had Magisk installed, then For update it, you just need to download the latest version of Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.
Here Is A Step By Step Guide Regarding It.
- First Of All, Download Magisk v16.4 zip file from above Link and transfer it to your device’s storage.
- Then Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery.
- Now In the TWRP recovery, make a complete Nandroid backup of your device For Safer Side.
- Then Tap on Install button and select the Magisk file. After That Swipe to confirm the flash/Install Of Magisk.
- Now When The Magisk is flashed, reboot Your device.
- Then When The device boots up, install Magisk Manager from PlayStore or Download It from above-Given link And Install It.
- Done. You have successfully installed Magisk v16.4 root on your Android device.
How to Uninstall Magisk or Completely Remove Magisk from your Device
- First Of All, Download Magisk uninstaller from above Given Link.
- Now Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery Mode.
- After That Flash the Magisk Uninstaller file from TWRP Recovery.
- Done! This will remove Magisk from your Android device.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Magisk v16.4 And Magisk Manager v5.7.0 On Any Android Device. Let us know how’s your experience with Installing Magisk v16.4 And Magisk Manager v5.7.0 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Social Sharing Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.