How to Download And Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra [14.1010.1704.46] – Now you can download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra. Here we provide a direct link to Download Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra Nougat Firmware update. The update brings Google integration into ZenUI launcher, improve system stability and bumps the software version to Android 7.0 Nougat. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting the update. Check out below steps for install Android 7.0 Nougat.
- This method is only for the Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL) version 14.1010.1704.46 For WW SKU only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Make sure you have atleast 2GB of free space available on your device.
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Update on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra Firmware File
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra –
- First Download Required files from above links & rename it to update.zip.
- Now switch off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP.
- Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
- Now select the update.zip file.
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
About Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra :-
Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL) smartphone was launched in May 2016. The phone comes with a 6.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL) price in India starts from Rs. 44,990.
The Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL) is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL) packs a 23-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL) runs Android and is powered by a 4600mAh non removable battery.
The Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL) is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) . Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!