Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 On Essential PH-1 (Build OPM1.170911.213).Now Essential PH-1 Users can Easily Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 By Using Our Below Guide.Now you can Easily Update Essential Phone to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing version OPM1.170911.213 on Essential PH-1. This Essential PH-1 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 Update is rolling out via OTA which can easily be sideloaded to your phone. This Essential Phone Android 8.0 Oreo beta 2 software Update contains all Android Oreo features along with The various bug Fixes and bring December 2017 security patches On Your Device. So, If you want to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 on Essential PH-1 or want to Update Essential PH-1 to Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 Manually then you are At right place. Here I Am share a guide And Links to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 On Essential PH-1.
This Essential Phone OPM1.170911.213 update brings all Android 8.0 Oreo Features along with project Treble support On Your Device. Essential PH-1 Android 8.0 Oreo beta 2 image file is available for download And Install on its official website allowing customers to apply the software manually On Their Device. It should be noted that downloading and installing Android 8.0 Oreo beta 2 builds on the Essential PH-1 will not void the Essential Limited Warranty. So, Follow below Given guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 On Essential PH-1.
Essential Phone PH-1 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 firmware update is rolling out via OTA and available to all users Worldwide.This OPM1.170911.213 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 update for Essential Phone can be easily sideloaded manually. For Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 on Essential PH-1, you need to download Essential Phone Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 factory image and adb drivers From Below Links.So, Download Essential PH-1 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 Firmware OTA File from below Link to update Essential Phone to Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 manually.
- December Security Patch
- Smart text selection, instant apps, PiP
- Faster startup and app sign-in
- Google Play Protect Security scans
Issues Fixed from Beta 1
- Android Auto and OEM Bluetooth Car Kit Interoperability Improvements
- Data tracking issues for certain U.S. Carriers
- Setup Assistant screen cutoff issues due to status bar
- Further Treble support
- Battery life improvements
- LED notification and charging behavior
- This Firmware file is only for Essential Phone PH-1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Essential Phone PH-1.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Essential Phone PH-1.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Essential Phone PH-1 for safer side.
- Make Sure that your Essential Phone PH-1 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 On Essential PH-1 OTA zip File
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 On Essential PH-1 –
1) First of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option On Your Essential Phone PH-1 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options On Your Essential Phone PH-1, Just go to The About phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OPM1.170911.213 Oreo Beta 2 Update OTA Zip for Essential Phone PH-1 from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your Essential Phone PH-1 and boot into recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install Update from ADB Option.
4) After That Connect your Essential Phone PH-1 With Laptop/PC
5) Then in ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here From List.
6) Now check your Essential Phone PH-1 connection With PC by typing the below command In Command Prompt
So, if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Then Flash the Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 OTA Zip File on Essential Phone PH-1 by typing below command In Command Prompt
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process completely and then Reboot Your Essential Phone PH-1.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 On Essential Phone PH-1.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 On Essential PH-1 (Build OPM1.170911.213). Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 On Essential PH-1 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.