Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Essential PH-1.Now Essential PH-1 Users can Easily Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using Our Below Guide.Now you can Easily Update Essential Phone to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing version OPM1.170911.130 on Essential PH-1. This Essential PH-1 Android 8.0 Oreo Update is rolling out via OTA which can easily be sideloaded to your phone. This Essential Phone Android 8.0 Oreo beta software Update contains all Android Oreo features along with The support for Project Treble. Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On Essential Phone users might experience increased battery drain when using Bluetooth along with “Android Auto compatibility issues with some vehicles” On Their Device. So, If you want to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Essential PH-1 or want to Update Essential PH-1 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are At right place. Here I Am share a guide And Links to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Essential PH-1.
This Essential Phone OPM1.170911.130 update brings all Android Oreo Features along with project Treble support On Your Device. Essential PH-1 Android 8.0 Oreo beta image file is available for download And Install on its official website allowing customers to apply the software manually On Their Device. It should be noted that downloading and installing Android 8.0 Oreo beta build on the Essential PH-1 will not void the Essential Limited Warranty. So, Follow below Given guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Essential PH-1.
Essential Phone PH-1 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is rolling out via OTA and available to all users Worldwide.This OPM1.170911.130 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta update for Essential Phone can be easily sideloaded manually. For Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Essential PH-1, you need to download Essential Phone Android 8.0 Oreo Beta factory image and adb drivers From Below Links.So, Download Essential PH-1 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below Link to update Essential Phone to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
Essential Phone Android Oreo Known Issues –
- Increased battery drain with Bluetooth enabled.
- Android Auto compatibility issues with some vehicles
- This Firmware file is only for Essential Phone PH-1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Essential Phone PH-1.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Essential Phone PH-1.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Essential Phone PH-1 for safer side.
- Make Sure that your Essential Phone PH-1 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo On Essential PH-1 OTA zip
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Essential PH-1 –
1) First of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option On Your Essential Phone PH-1 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options, Just go to The About phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OPM1.170911.130 Oreo Update OTA Zip for Essential Phone PH-1 from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your Essential Phone PH-1 and boot into recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install Update from ADB Option.
4) After That Connect your Essential Phone PH-1 With Laptop/PC
5) Then in ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here From List.
6) Now check your Essential Phone PH-1 connection With PC by typing the below command In Command Prompt
So, if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Then Flash the Android 8.0 Oreo OTA Zip File on Essential Phone PH-1 by typing below command In Command Prompt
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process completely and then Reboot Your Essential Phone PH-1.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed Android 8.0 Oreo On Essential Phone PH-1.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Essential PH-1. Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo On Essential PH-1. by comments below.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks And Updates In Your Inbox.