Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo A7000 (Lineage OS 15).Now Lenovo A7000 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This Unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM.Latest Unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM for Lenovo A7000 is now available for download And Install.So, If you want to try Android 8.0 Oreo on Your Lenovo A7000 then follow our guide And Links to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo A7000.
A LineageOSRom’s member AKS12 released this initial build of Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM for Lenovo A7000. This Lineage OS 15 ROM is stable enough to use as daily driver. This Lineage OS 15 ROM comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features and may contain some bugs. For Install This ROM On Your Lenovo A7000, You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on it.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo A7000 By Using below Given Links And Guide.
This Lineage OS 15 ROM For Lenovo A7000 is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build and missing many features. But it’s Get improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo A7000 By Using This Lineage OS 15 ROM. This Lenovo A7000 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features on your device. So, Download Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo A7000 ROM from below Links and Update Your Lenovo A7000 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually Using Below Given Guide.
Bugs in this ROM –
- Many other things
- This Custom Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is working Only on Lenovo A7000. So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The Lineage OS 15 ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains some bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise, there are chances that you may Damage your Lenovo A7000.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your Lenovo A7000
- Manually Installing A Custom ROM will erase all your data, so it is advised That you take a complete backup of your Lenovo A7000 and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your Lenovo A7000 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown During the Installing process.
Download Required Files To Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo A7000
- Download lineages OS 15 ROM for Lenovo A7000 – Download
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For Lenovo A7000 – Download
- Magisk for Lenovo A7000 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo A7000
- First of All, You Required To download and install a custom recovery On Your Lenovo A7000.
- If a custom recovery already installed on your Lenovo A7000 then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download Andriod 8.0 Oreo ROM and Gapps from above Links For Your Lenovo A7000 and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot, your Lenovo A7000 into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now In TWRP Mode, You Need To create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Lenovo A7000 for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset On Your Lenovo A7000. To Perform a Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded Update ROM zip file & swipe To Install this ROM file On Your Lenovo A7000.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file And Magisk File To Keep Root( Not Recommended ).
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your Lenovo A7000.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Lineage OS 15 ROM On Your Lenovo A7000
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo A7000. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 ROM for Lenovo A7000 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.