Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1).Now OnePlus 5 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This OxygenOS Open Beta 1 ROM.As promised OnePlus released the Android 8.0 Oreo-based OxygenOS Open Beta 1 update for OnePlus 5. Recently OnePlus released the Stable Version Of OxygenOS 5.O (Android 8.0 Oreo) On OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T and now release The OxygenOS Open Beta 1 update for OnePlus 5. This OxygenOS Open Beta update brings PIP (Picture In Picture), notification dots, Smart text selection, Auto-fill, revamped Quick Settings menu, October 2017 security patches On Your OnePlus 5. You Can Download Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1) from below Link.
This Android 8.0 Oreo update is an “OxygenOS Open Beta” and you will receive the OTA if you joined Open Beta program. Else you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload On Your OnePlus 5. After flashing OxygenOS Open Beta 1 on OnePlus 5 you will continue getting the OTA Automatically On Your Device.You Can Download Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1) from below Link and flash it manually By Using Below Given Guide.
Recently OnePlus released the stable OxygenOS 4.5.14 for OnePlus 5 (Based On Android Nougat). But if you want early access to new features, then you must try this latest OxygenOS Open beta ROM for OnePlus 5. You Can Download OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 5 from below Link. You Can Check below what’s new in OxygenOS Open Beta 1 For OnePlus 5.You May Also Interested In How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)[Leaked].
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 1:-
- Updated to Android Oreo (8.0)
- Picture in Picture (Added)
- Auto-fill (Added)
- Smart text selection (Added)
- New Quick Settings design
- Added Parallel Apps
- Updated security patch for October
- Updated to Android Oreo (8.0)
- Added notification dots
- New app folder design
- Now able to upload photos directly to Shot on OnePlus
- This Installing And Updating method is only for the OnePlus 5.So, Don’t Try This On Any Other Device.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 5.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 5.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 5 and then proceed Install.
- Ensure that your OnePlus 5 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Save It From the accidental shutdown During the process.
- 1 Download Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1) ROM
- 2 How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1)
Download Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1) ROM
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1)
Methods For Non-Rooted Users To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1)
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option of OnePlus 5 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options In OnePlus 5, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 5 from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 5 and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) After That Connect your OnePlus 5 With Laptop/PC
5) Now On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
6) Then check your connection With PC by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM On Your Device
7)Now Flash the Oxygen OS 4.5.14 on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Then wait until the Installation process Get complete and then Reboot the phone.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS Open Beta 1 On Your OnePlus 5.
1) First, Download OxygenOS Open Beta 1 zip file from above Links and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the Downloaded OTA File.
3) Then Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your OnePlus 5 will reboot into stock recovery and Get Ready To flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
Method For Rooted Users To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1)
2) Then Reboot your OnePlus 5 into TWRP Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong During Installation.
3) After That wipe cache files Of Your OnePlus 5 by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm This.
4) Then, Go to Install and locate the OxygenOS Open Beta 1 Full Rom Zip File & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your OnePlus 5.
5) Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional) On Your OnePlus 5.
6) Then Again Wipe Dalvik & Cache.
7) Done! Reboot Your OnePlus 5 and Enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1). Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 5 (OxygenOS Open Beta 1) by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.