Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Oppo Find 7.Now Oppo Find 7 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This Unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM.Latest Unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM for Oppo Find 7 is now available for download And Install.So, If you want to try Android 8.0 Oreo on Your Oppo Find 7 then follow our guide And Links to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Oppo Find 7.
A LineageOSRom’s member wuxianlin released this initial build of Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM for Oppo Find 7. This Lineage OS 15 ROM is stable enough to use as daily driver. This Lineage OS 15 ROM comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features and may contain some bugs. For Install This ROM On Your Oppo Find 7, You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on it.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Oppo Find 7 By Using below Links And Guide.
This Lineage OS 15 ROM For Oppo Find 7 is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build and missing many features. But it’s Get improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on Oppo Find 7 By Using This Lineage OS 15 ROM. This Oppo Find 7 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features on your device. So, Download Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Oppo Find 7 ROM from below Links and Update Your Oppo Find 7 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually Using Below Given Guide.
Bugs in this ROM –
- Camera (Flashlight works)
- SELinux is permissive
- This Custom Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is working Only on Oppo Find 7. So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The Lineage OS 15 ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains some bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise, there are chances that you may Damage your Oppo Find 7.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your Oppo Find 7
- Manually Installing A Custom ROM will erase all your data, so it is advised That you take a complete backup of your Oppo Find 7 and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your Oppo Find 7 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown During the Installing process.
Download Required Files To Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Oppo Find 7
- Download lineages OS 15 ROM for Oppo Find 7 – Download
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For Oppo Find 7 – Download
- Magisk for Oppo Find 7 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Oppo Find 7
- First of All, You Required To download and install a custom recovery On Your Oppo Find 7.
- If a custom recovery already installed on your Oppo Find 7 then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download Andriod 8.0 Oreo ROM and Gapps from above Links For Your Oppo Find 7 and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot, your Oppo Find 7 into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now In TWRP Mode, You Need To create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Oppo Find 7 for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset On Your Oppo Find 7. To Perform a Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded Update ROM zip file & swipe To Install this ROM file On Your Oppo Find 7.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file And Magisk File To Keep Root( Not Recommended ).
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your Oppo Find 7.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Lineage OS 15 ROM On Your Oppo Find 7
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Oppo Find 7. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 ROM for Oppo Find 7 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.