Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on OnePlus 5.Now OnePlus 5 User Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Installing This AOSP 8.0 ROM.Latest AOSP 8.0 ROM for OnePlus 5 is now available for download And Install.Now The first Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for OnePlus 5 is available for download And Install.So, If you want to feel Android 8.0 Oreo on your OnePlus 5 then follow our Below guide For Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On OnePlus 5.
An XDA Senior Member updateing released this initial build of Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP 8.0 ROM) for OnePlus 5 and this ROM is stable enough to use as daily driver. This AOSP 8.0 ROM comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features.It’s Possible That It may contain some bugs.For Use This Android Oreo ROM You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device. You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On OnePlus 5 from below Link.
This AOSP 8.0 ROM is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build for OnePlus 5 and missing many features but it’s improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on Your OnePlus 5 By Using This AOSP 8.0 ROM. This Android 8.0 Oreo ROM For OnePlus 5 brings all Android 8.0 Oreo features on your device. You Can Download Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On OnePlus 5 from below and Update OnePlus 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
Not Working/Bugs In This AOSP 8.0 ROM-
- BT stuff
- Permissive SELinux
- This AOSP 8.0 ROM is working only on OnePlus 5.so, Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your OnePlus 5 should be running on OxygenOS 4.5.10
- The ROM is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 5.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 5.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 5 and then proceed Install.
- Ensure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on OnePlus 5 (AOSP 8.0) ROM
- Download AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download (Development Page)
- Android Oreo Gapps For OnePlus 5 – Download
- Magisk for OnePlus 5 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on OnePlus 5
1) First Of All, You Need To enable ‘USB debugging’ and OEM Unlock’ option of OnePlus 5 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options In OnePlus 5, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Then Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows On Your PC and then restart. if you already have the driver installed On Your PC then You Can skip this step.
3) After The installation of the driver, you can see a folder named ADB in your installation directory.Then Enter the folder, and you find four files including ADB.exe and fastboot.exe Files.
4) Now Download the AOSP 8.0 ROM from above Link and extract it in ADB and Fastboot folder and then press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in the folder and select ‘Open command window here’ Option.
5) After That connect your OnePlus 5 With PC and enter into the fastboot mode. For entering Into the fastboot mode of OnePlus 5 Just type the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
6) Then You are in a Fastboot mode. Now For check your Phone connection With PC by entering below command in command prompt.If It will return With your device serial number means your device properly connected.You Need To Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
7) After That issue the below commands one by one In Command Prompet.
fastboot erase boot fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash system system.img
8) Then reboot Your OnePlus 5 into Recovery and Wipe Data.
9) After That Again Reboot and Its done.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on OnePlus 5. Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on OnePlus 5 by comments below.