Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Asus ZenFone 4.Now Asus ZenFone 4 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Stable And Official Android 8.0 Oreo By Using Our Below Guide.So, Here Are a Good news for Asus ZenFone 4 Users, Latest official Android 8.0 Oreo update for Asus ZenFone 4 is now available for download And Install. This Latest Asus Zenfone 4 Android 8.0 Oreo Update is a stable Oreo build which comes with a build number WW_15.0405.1711.76.So, If you want to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Asus ZenFone 4 or want to Update ZenFone 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are At right place. Here I Am Going share a guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL Variant.
Latest Asus ZenFone 4 Android 8.0 Oreo build brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, PIP mode, and lots of new features and settings And Much More. Other than that This Latest Asus ZenFone 4 Android 8.0 Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes For Device.So, You Can Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on ZenFone 4 Manually.
This Latest Asus ZenFone 4 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is only available for ZE554KL variants. This update is a stable Android Oreo Build and soon It will roll out via OTA for all users.Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for ZenFone 4 comes with a build number 15.0405.1711.76. You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Asus ZenFone 4 from below Links to update ZenFone 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
- This Oreo Update Firmware file is only for Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL Variant. So, Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Asus ZenFone 4.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Asus ZenFone 4.
- It may erase your Device data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Asus ZenFone 4 for safer side.
- Ensure that your Asus ZenFone 4 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download Firmware File To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Asus ZenFone 4
1) Download Zenfone 4 Android Oreo OTA – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Asus ZenFone 4 –
Method 1 To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Asus ZenFone 4
1) First of All, You Need To Download the Update files from above Links And save it on your Zenfone 4 Storage and rename it to update.zip.
2) Now Turn Off your Asus Zenfone 4 and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume Down Together.
3) Then in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard Option.
4) Now select the update.zip file.
5) After That wait until the process Get complete and then Reboot Your Asus Zenfone 4.
6) Done! You Have Successfully Installed Android 8.0 Oreo On Your Zenfone 4.
Method 2 To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Asus ZenFone 4
1) To manually check the update On Your Zenfone 4, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) First of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option On Your Zenfone 4 from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options On Your Zenfone 4, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) After That Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) Then Download the Android 8.0 Oreo Update OTA Zip file for Asus Zenfone 4 from above Links And Copy ROM to ADB folder on Your PC.
6) Now Turn Off your Zenfone 4 and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume Down Together
7) Then Choose Apply Update from ADB From Options
8) Now Connect your Asus Zenfone 4 to Laptop/PC via A USB Cable
9) Then On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
10) Now check your Zenfone 4 connection With PC by typing the below command
So, if your device is listed There you’re ready to flash this ROM
11) Then To Flash the Oreo Update OTA ROM File on Your Zenfone 4 type below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12) Now wait until the process Get complete and then Reboot Your Asus Zenfone 4 (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
13) Done! You Have Successfully Installed Android 8.0 Oreo On Your Asus Zenfone 4.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Asus ZenFone 4. Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Asus ZenFone 4 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.