Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto Z2 Force (T-Mobile).Now Moto Z2 Force (T-Mobile) Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using Our Below Guide.Here Are A Good news for Moto Z2 Force Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for T-Mobile Moto Z2 Force is now available for download And Install. This Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Moto Z2 Force is rolling out via OTA with new features and December security patches. So, If you want to Install Oreo 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto Z2 Force or want to Update Moto Z2 Force to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are At right place. Here I Am share a Step By Step guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Moto Z2 Force (T-Mobile).
This Moto Z2 Force (T-Mobile) Android 8.0 Oreo build brings all Android Oreo Features along with many new features and latest security patch On Your Device. Thanks to XDA user joemossjr for sharing this Moto Z2 Force Android 8.0 Oreo Update OTA file with you can easily install Android Oreo on Moto Z2 Force manually.So, Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Moto Z2 Force.
Moto Z2 Force (T-Mobile) Android 8.0 Oreo Update firmware File is only available for NCX26.122-59-8 version.This update is a stable Android 8.0 oreo build and soon it will roll out via OTA for all users.This Android 8.0 Oreo update for Moto Z2 Force comes with a build number OCX27.You Can Download Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto Z2 Force Firmware File from below Links to update Moto Z2 Force to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
- This Oreo Update Firmware file is only for Moto Z2 Force.So, Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Moto Z2 Force.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Moto Z2 Force.
- It may erase your Device App And Internal data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Moto Z2 Force for safer side.
- Ensure that your Moto Z2 Force Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown During the Updating process.
Download Moto Z2 Force Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
1) Download Moto Z2 Force Android Nougat Firmware (NCX26.122-59-8) – Download
2) Download Moto Z2 Force Android Oreo OTA (OCX27) – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Moto Z2 Force –
Make sure your phone firmware version is NCX26.122-59-8. If not, download the firmware from above and flash it and then follow below steps.
1) To manually check the update on Your Moto Z2 Force, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates> Check For Update.
2) First of All, You Need To Enable ‘USB debugging’ option On Your Moto Z2 Force from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options on Your Moto Z2 Force, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download theAndroid 8.0 Oreo Update OTA Zip file for Moto Z2 Force from above Link And Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your Moto Z2 Force and boot into recovery mode.
7) Then Choose Apply Update from ADB Option.
8) Now Connect your Moto Z2 Force to Laptop/PC via USB Cable.
9) Then On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
10) Now check your Moto Z2 Force connection With PC by typing the below command
So, if your device is listed Then you’re ready to flash the ROM
11) Then Flash the Android 8.0 Oreo Update OTA on Moto Z2 Force by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12) Now wait until the process gets complete and then Reboot Your Moto Z2 Force (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
13) Done! You Have Successfully Installed Android 8.0 Oreo on Your Moto Z2 Force.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto Z2 Force (T-Mobile). Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto Z2 Force by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.