In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update ROM On Nexus 4.Now Nexus 4 Users can Update Their Nexus 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing This latest AOSP 8.0 ROM.First AOSP 8.0 ROM for Nexus 4 is available for download And Install. So, If you want to Try Latest Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Nexus 4 Device then follow our Given guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update ROM On Nexus 4.
An XDA Recognized Developer Ziyan released this initial build of AOSP 8.0 ROM for Nexus 4. This Android 8.0 Update ROM is enough stable to use as daily driver. This AOSP 8.0 ROM for Nexus 4 comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features but it may contain some bugs. For Use This AOSP 8.0 ROM for Nexus 4 You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update ROM On Nexus 4 from below links Given In This Post.
This AOSP 8.0 ROM is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build for Nexus 4 and missing many features but it’s improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on Your Google Nexus 4 By Installing This AOSP 8.0 ROM. This Android 8.0 Oreo Update ROM On Nexus 4 brings all Android Oreo features On your device.So, If You Want To Try This Then You Can Download Android 8.0 Oreo Update ROM On Nexus 4 from below Given Links and Update Your Nexus 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
Bugs In This AOSP 8.0 ROM –
- Mobile data
- This Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is working Only on Google Nxus 4. So, Don’t try this on any other device.
- This AOSP 8.0 ROM is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may Damage your device.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your .device
- Installing Process will erase all your data, so we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown in-between the Installing process.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Update ROM On Nexus 4:-
- Download AOSP 8.0 ROM for Nexus 4– Download (Development Page)
- Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps For Nexus 4 – Download
- Magisk for Nexus 4 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update ROM On Nexus 4:-
- First of All, You Required To download and install a custom recovery On Your Device.
- If you have already had a custom recovery installed on your device then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download AOSP 8.0 ROM and Gapps from above Links and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now When You Are In TWRP Mode, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset. For Do Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded Update ROM zip file & swipe For Install this ROM file.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file.
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your Phone.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Android 8.0 Oreo On Your Device
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update ROM On Nexus 4. Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo Update ROM On Nexus 4 by comments below.