Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015 (Pixel Experience ROM).Now Moto G3 2015 Users Can Install Latest Android 8.1 Oreo ROM On Their Device By Using This Pixel Experience ROM.Moto G3 doesn’t support any Android update after 6.0 marshmallow officially but you can enjoy the further Android updates via flashing A Custom ROM Manually. In this tutorial, I will teach you how to Download And install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015 (Pixel Experience ROM).
Android 8.1 Oreo Takes some bugs fixes and security patches On Your Moto G3 2015.This Is A Custom AOSP Based ROM.Android 8.1 oreo Update includes a new Oreo Easter egg and the automatic light and dark themes along with new Google Font and Power menu and many more features.Thanks To XDA Senior Member (Developer) rahul9999, Who Shared This ROM With Us.
This Is A Custom ROM, So It’s Possible That It Contains Some Bugs.This Pixel Experience ROM For Moto G3 2015 is an initial Android 8.1 Oreo build and missing many features. But it’s Get improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015 By Using This Pixel Experience ROM. This Moto G3 2015 Android 8.1 Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features on your device. So, Download Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015 ROM from below Links and Update Your Moto G3 2015 to Android 8.1 Oreo manually Using Below Given Guide.
- This Custom Android 8.1 Oreo ROM is working Only on Moto G3 2015. So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- This Pixel Experience ROM is an initial Android 8.1 Oreo build and contains some bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise, there are chances that you may Damage your Moto G3 2015.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your Moto G3 2015
- Manually Installing A Custom ROM will erase all your data, so it is advised That you take a complete backup of your Moto G3 2015 and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your Moto G3 2015 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown During the Installing process.
What’s Working In This ROM
- Mobile data
- FM Radio
- Moto Actions
Known Bugs In This ROM
- The interface could be laggy. It is mostly due to hardware limitations.
- Ex-FAT SD cards are incompatible.
- Pattern/PIN lock will not work.
- While VoLTE works, it is still a little buggy. You might often need to toggle the ‘Enhanced 4G LTE’ option ON and OFF at every reboot.
- The camcorder is not fully functional.
Download Required Files To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015
- Download Pixel Experience ROM for Moto G3 2015 – Download (Development Page)
- Android 8.0 Gapps For Moto G3 2015 – Download
- Magisk for Moto G3 2015 – Download
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015
- First of All, You Required To download and install a custom recovery On Your Moto G3 2015.
- If a custom recovery already installed on your Moto G3 2015 then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download Andriod 8.1 Oreo ROM and Gapps from above Links For Your Moto G3 2015 and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot, your Moto G3 2015 into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now In TWRP Mode, You Need To create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Moto G3 2015 for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset On Your Moto G3 2015. To Perform a Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded Update ROM zip file & swipe To Install this ROM file On Your Oppo Find 7.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file And Magisk File To Keep Root( Not Recommended ).
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your Moto G3 2015.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Pixel Experience ROM On Your Moto G3 2015
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Moto G3 2015. Let us know how’s your experience with Pixel Experience ROM for Oppo Moto G3 2015 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.