Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.1 Oreo Update On Nexus and Pixel Devices.Now Nexus and Pixel Devices Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.1 Oreo By Using This Official Android 8.1 Oreo Factory Image.This Android 8.1 Oreo Factory Image Is A developer preview Yet. Google has officially released this Android 8.1 Oreo Update on Nexus and Pixel Devices. This Android Oreo 8.1 Update (developer preview) is available only for Nexus phones (Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P) and Pixel phones(Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, and Pixel 2 XL). This Android 8.1 Oreo update brings some major fixes and improvements over the Android 8.0 Oreo For Nexus and Pixel Devices.You Can Download This Android 8.1 Oreo Update Factory Image for Nexus and Pixel Devices from below Link.
This Android 8.1 oreo Update includes a new Oreo Easter egg and the automatic light and dark themes along with new Google Font and Power menu and many more features.You Can Download Android 8.1 Oreo System Images for Nexus and Pixel Devices from below Link.
There is Currently two method to get Android 8.1 Update on your Nexus and Pixel Device, either You install Android 8.1 Oreo OTA Update or Download the Android 8.1 Oreo Factory Images From Below Link and flash it manually.Android 8.1 Oreo Update OTA files for Nexus and Pixel devices is currently not available but we will share it With You as soon as it available For Download And Install.But You Can Download Android 8.1 Developer preview Factory Image for Nexus and Pixel Devices from below Link And Install It Manually With Our Given Guide.
Download Factory Image for Install Android 8.1 Oreo Update On Nexus and Pixel Devices
- Download Android 8.1 Oreo for your device from above link.
- Make sure ADB and Fastboot driver installed (Check out How to setup ADB and Fastboot on windows)
- Take Complete Backup of your Device.
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo Update On Nexus and Pixel Devices –
Unlock Bootloader to Install Android 8.1 Oreo
1) First of All, You Need To enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option On Your Device from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options On Your Device, Just go to The About phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
2) Then Go to ADB installation directory on Your PC and press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in the folder and select ‘Open command window here’ Option From List.
3) Now connect your Nexus or Pixel device With PC and enter into the fastboot mode By entering Below Command in command prompt.
adb reboot bootloader
4) Then By Using Above Command Now You are in the Fastboot mode. Now For check your Device connection With PC Just enter below command in command prompt.
5) After That For unlocking the bootloader of a Pixel or Nexus Device That Are Running on Android 8.0 Oreo, Just go to the command line and type below command in Command Prompt. It will only take few seconds to complete this process.
fastboot flashing unlock
6) That’s All Now your device will reboot into bootloader mode.
Flashing Android 8.1 Oreo Factory Image on Pixel and Nexus Devices
1) First of All, Download the Android 8.1 Oreo factory image for your device From Above Link and unzip it.
2) Then Connect your device With PC By Using A USB and Enable USB Debugging option On Your Device from setting>developer option>.
3) Now You Need To enter into the fastboot mode.For entering in fastboot mode press and hold ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power’ button Together or by typing “adb reboot bootloader” Command In Command Prompt.
4) Then navigate to the unzipped system image directory on Your PC.
5) Now Execute the “flash-all.bat“ File. It will unzip the image files and install the necessary bootloader, baseband firmware(s), and operating system On Your Device.So, The step will install Android 8.1 Oreo system image on yOUR Nexus and Pixel device.
But If flash-all.bat file does not work on Your PC By Some Reason, Then you need to pass all commands manually, Below Are These Commands That You Need To Pass.
1) First of All, You Need To flash the bootloader and the radio
For Flash The Bootloader And Radio On Your Device You May Need To Enter Below Commands In Command Prompt.
fastboot flash bootloader <bootloader file name here>.img fastboot flash radio <radio file name here>.img fastboot reboot-bootloader
2) Now Flash the recovery, boot, and system on Your Device
For Flash The Recovery, Boot, And System On Your Device You May Need To Enter Below Commands In Command Prompt.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash system system.img
3) Now Perform a full wipe, flash cache and user data on Your Device
For Perform The full Wipe, flash cache And User Data On Your Device You May Need To Enter Below Commands In Command Prompt.
fastboot flash cache cache.img fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
4) Now, At Last, You Need To Reboot your device
For Reboot Your Device You May Need To Enter Below Commands In Command Prompt.
5) Done. You Have Successfully Installed Official Android 8.1 Oreo Factory Image on Your Pixel Or Nexus Device.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download And Install Android 8.1 Oreo Update On Nexus and Pixel Devices. Let us know how’s your experience With Android 8.1 Oreo Update On Nexus and Pixel Devices by comments below.Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.