How to Enable Android O Notification Dots on Any Android Device By Nova Launcher – Now You can easily enable Android O Notification Dots on Any Android Device. Recently Google has launched latest Android O Developer Preview 2 In Google I/O 2017. There were so many new features but in which, one of the features was the notification dots. Whenever you receive any notification, you will see a dot on the screen. So here we provide a full tutorial with steps for how to Enable Android O Notification Dots on Any Android Device. Using Nova launcher, you can easily enable Android O Notification Dots on Any Android Device. Nova launcher will help you for enabling many more new features & also you can customize more option through Nova launcher.
What is Nova Launcher?
- Nova Launcher is the application for easily customize your device look & many new options. If you are using Android lowest version & you need to enjoy new Android Version then Using Nova Launcher app, you can customize much more option & features similar to Android latest version.
- Dots! Android O style notification badges.
- Round search bar style.
- Performance improvements.
- Minor fixes for Android O
How to Enable Android O Notification Dots on Any Android Device By Nova Launcher –
- First Download & Install Nova Launcher App from Google Play Store.
- Now, enroll yourself to the beta version of the Nova Launcher from here: Become a Tester. Click on Become A Tester, and after 15 minutes you will receive the update of the new beta version.
- Now you have to wait for 15 minutes for a beta version or from Here you can download the Nova Launcher.
- Now Go To Nova Launcher Settings & there you will see “Notification Badges” Click On it.
- You will see an option of the “Dots” Tap on it, and you can customize the Dot feature.
- Now, whenever you receive any notification then you will see a Dot on the application.