Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install B08 Update on ZTE Axon 7 [A2017G] (Europe).Now ZTE Axon 7 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest B08 Update On Their Device.Latest Android 7.1 Nougat based B08 Update on ZTE Axon 7 starts rolling out in Europe. This ZTE Axon 7 B08 Nougat update is available for European A2017G variants which bring October Security Patch and bumps the build number on A2017GV1.2.0B08 Device.So, If you want to install B08 Nougat Update on ZTE Axon 7 A2017G, then Download B08 Update for ZTE Axon 7 from below Links And Install It.
ZTE Axon 7 Comes With 5.5 inches QHD display with a resolution of with 1440 x 2560 pixels. The ZTE Axon 7 powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processer with A Powerful 4GB of RAM. This ZTE phone has 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. ZTE company previously released the update for Chinese Axon 7 and for the USA and now They released the B08 Nougat update for European ZTE Axon 7. You Can Download B08 OTA And Full Firmware for ZTE Axon 7 from below Links which is 2.61GB in size And Install It Manually By Using Our Below given Guide.
Firmware Information –
- Device – ZTE Axon 7
- Model – A2017G
- Android Version – 7.1
- Firmware – B08
- Region – Europe
- Build Number – A2017GV1.2.0B08
- Status – Official SD Card Package
- Size – 2.61GB
- This Firmware And OTA file are only for ZTE Axon 7 A2017G European Variant. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- Your ZTE Axon 7 must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- This B08 Nougat update can be flashed over B11 firmware only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your ZTE Axon 7. We are not responsible for any damage to your ZTE Axon 7.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your ZTE Axon 7
- Ensure that your ZTE Axon 7 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown During the process.
New Update Read Here:- How To Download And Install MiFavor 5.2 (Android 8.0 Oreo) On ZTE Axon 7
Download Required Files To Install B08 Update on ZTE Axon 7
How to Install B08 Update on ZTE Axon 7 Manually –
- First of All, download the Axon 7 B08 OTA zip File from above Link and rename it to update.zip.
- Then Copy this update.zip File to the root of the SD Card on Your Phone.
- Now go to Your phone Settings And Tap On Updates.
- After That Software Update app will automatically recognize the Update.zip file.
- Now Just tap this Update file to Install B08 Nougat Update on Your Axon 7.
- First of All, download the Axon 7 B08 Nougat Update zip File from above Link and rename it to update.zip.
- Now enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option On Your Axon 7 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options, Just go to The About phone and Then tap the Build Number 7 times.
- After That Boot your ZTE Axon 7 into Recovery mode by turning off your device and then Press and Hold Volume UP & Power button Together.
- Then select The “Apply update via SDcard” Option.
- Now select the Update.zip file and wait until the Installing process Get completed.
- Then Reboot Your ZTE Axon 7 and Done.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install B08 Update on ZTE Axon 7 [A2017G] (Europe). Let us know how’s your experience with B08 Update on ZTE Axon 7 by comments below.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.