Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install B198 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 (Europe).Now Huawei Mate 9 Users can download and install the latest B198 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9 manually by Using our Guide. Huawei Mate 9 B198 Nougat Update Comes With the latest security patch. Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Mate 9 is already available For Download And Install but that was a beta version.So, if you want a stable version then you can download This Huawei Mate 9 B198 Nougat Update from below Links.
Huawei Mate 9 is A flagship device of Huawei. This Huawei Device Comes With a 5.9 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 373ppi. Huawei Mate 9 powered by Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with A Powerful 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. You can Download Required Firmware Files For Install B198 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 from below Links which has a build number MHA-L29C432B198.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L29/MHA-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B198
- Build Number – MHA-L29C432B198/MHA-L09C432B198
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Update Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Mate 9.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Mate 9.
- It may erase all your Phone data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Mate 9 for safer side.
- Ensure that your Huawei Mate 9 has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Required Files To Install B198 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 (Europe)
1) Download B198 Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09 (MHA-L09C432B198) –
2) Download B198 Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 (MHA-L29C432B198) –
How to Install B198 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 (Europe)
Method 1 (Recommended)
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- Download HWOTA_MHA.zip file.
- Download the above three files From Given Links and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_usa.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
2) First, download the HWOTA_MHA.zip from above and extract it on your PC or your Huawei Mate 9 SD Card.
3) Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
4) Then Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
5) Now connect your Huawei Mate 9 and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP on your Huawei Mate 9.
7) Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your Huawei Mate 9 and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again For Again Connet Your Huawei Mate 9 With PC and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your Huawei Mate 9
1) First of All, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then You Can skip this step.
2) Then Download Huawei Mate 9 B198 Nougat files from above and save it on your Huawei Mate 9.
3) Now Boot your Huawei Mate 9 into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your Huawei Mate 9 move to the next step.
6) Now flash the 2nd And 3rd firmware file Without Reboot Your Huawei Mate 9.
7) Then wait until this process Get finished.
8) Done! Reboot your Huawei Mate 9 and enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install B198 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 (Europe). Let us know how’s your experience with B198 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 by comments below.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.