How to Downgrade Honor 8 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow – Here we come back with new tutorial where Honor 8 Users can Downgrade from Nougat to Marshmallow. Recently Honor 8 receive Android Nougat update in some region & update was stable but many users face the issue. So you can easily revert your Honor 8 back to a lower version from Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow. It is an officially way to downgrade Honor 8 to Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. For this tutorial, you can check out below steps & link.
- Honor 8 Nougat Rollback Package is available for European FRD-L19/FRD-L09 models only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Rollback Details –
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L19/FRD-L09/FRD-L02
- Android Rollback Version – 7.0 Nougat -> v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI Rollback Version – 5.0 -> 4.1
- Rollback Build: FRD-LxxC900B300
- Region – Europe/India/Middle-East
- Status – Official
- Type – Rollback firmware Package
Requirement to downgrade Honor 8 From Android Nougat To Marshmallow
Download Honor 8 Nougat Rollback package
Download Honor 8 full OTA Software File
How to Downgrade Honor 8 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Firstly Download Android Nougat Rollback Package for Honor 8 from above and extract it.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place theupdate.app file in that folder.
- Now turn off your device & press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for some time to complete the process.
- Then download the full Marshmallow firmware from above and extract it.
- Now move the update.app file in SD card folder (Replace the rollback update.app file)
- Then again press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together to Downgrade Honor 8 from Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow.