Now you can download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update on Lenovo K6 Power manually. Recently Nougat update for K6 Power rolled out but many users still not received the update that’s why we provide you the Lenovo K6 Power Nougat OTA zip and Full Firmware file so you can update Lenovo K6 Power to Android Nougat manually. Check below How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo K6 Power manually.
If you want to flash stock Nougat firmware on K6 Power, then you are in the right place. Here we provide you the Lenovo K6 Power Android 7.0 Nougat OTA and Full ROM. The latest Nougat OTA for Lenovo K6 Power is S233, so here we provide you the latest OTA and Full Nougat Firmware for Lenovo K6 Power.
Lenovo K6 Power Nougat Update is rolling out which is around 1.6GB with build K33_S222_170523_ROW. You can wait for the OTA or download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo K6 Power manually. Download Android Nougat Firmware for Lenovo K6 Power from below.
Download And Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Lenovo K6 Power – Now You can download Android 7.0 Nougat Update Firmaware for Lenovo K6 Power. Here we provide you the Lenovo K6 Power Nougat OTA zip and Full Update Firmware file so you can update Lenovo K6 Power to Android Nougat manually. The update is rolling out which is around 1.6GB with build K33_S222_170523_ROW. check out below link for download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Lenovo K6 Power.
- This Firmware file is only for Lenovo K6 Power. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lenovo K6 Power Nougat OTA and Full Firmware –
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo K6 Power –
- First Download Official Nougat OTA for Lenovo K6 Power from above link & save the file to your phone and rename it to ‘Update.zip‘
- Now Power off your device & Boot your phone into the recovery mode.
- Now click on ‘Install Upgrade Package‘ and Select ‘Update.zip‘
- Now wait for some time until the installation process complete.
- Your phone will reboot and upgraded to Nougat.
The highlights of Android 7.0 Nougat Update on Lenovo K6 Power
- Enhanced Multitasking with Multi-window Support: With multi-window support, K6 Note and K6 Power can now run two apps simultaneously on the screen. All you need to do is to tap on the recent apps button and drag the apps to the top of the screen.
- Data Saver: Data saver allows you to limit background data usage when you are not on a Wi-Fi network. You can even restrict data usage on individual apps.
- Smarter & Bundled Notifications: The latest update enables cleaner looking notifications and the ability to reply from the notification bar itself without opening any app.
- Quick App Switching: You can now double tap the recent apps button on the K6 Power and K6 Note to automatically switch to the last app you were using. No more manually selecting from a list of running apps.
- Better Battery life with Doze on the go: The Nougat update adds an updated Doze mode whenever the phone isn’t in active use, and reduces data sync and periodically run tasks.
- Display Size: You can now change the size of the font or the display itself.