Hello, Friends Welcome Back And Thanks For Support. Today I Will Tell You How To Download And Install Magisk V17.2 And Magisk Manager V6.0 On Your Android Device. Like You, All Know Android P Is Now Released. To Install This And Root Latest Smartphones Like OnePlus 6, You Need Latest Version of Magisk And Magisk Manager. Now Recently Launched version of Magisk Are v17.2 And Latest Version of Magisk Manager Are v6.0. So In this Post IGive You Direct Download Link To Download Magisk V17.2 And Magisk Manager V6.0.An XDA developer topjohnwu released this new version of Magisk v17.2. Latest Magisk v17.2 adds obfuscation for PS4 Remote Play, the workaround for Fate/Grand Order, and more In Your Device. You Can Download Magisk v16.4 And Magisk Manager v5.7.0 from below Links.
Magisk v17.2 Features and Changelogs:-
Below Are Some Major Features And Changelogs of Magisk v17.2
– [ResetProp] Update to AOSP upstream to support serialized system properties
– [MagiskInit] Randomize Magisk service names to prevent detection (e.g. FGO)
– [MagiskSU] New communication scheme to communicate with Magisk Manager
Magisk Manager 6.0 Features and Changelogs –
Below Are Some Major Features And Changelogs of Magisk Manager v6.0
– Update to latest AndroidX support library
– Fix crashes when online reports contain incomplete metadata
– Optimize BootSigner to use as little memory as possible, prevent OutOfMemoryError
– Support new communication scheme between Magisk v17.2 and Magisk Manager
– Enable excessive obfuscation to prevent APK analysis root detections (still not 100% obfuscated due to backward compatibility with a stable channel)
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader of Device.
- For Install Magisk You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- Installing Magisk may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Make Sure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download Magisk v17.2 And Magisk Manager v6.0 For Any Android Device
How to Install Magisk v17.2 And Magisk Manager v6.0 On Any Android Device
Installing Magisk v17.2 on your device is very Easy And simple. First Of All, you need to Download Magisk v17.2 Zip File from above Links and flash it via TWRP Recovery. If you have already had Magisk installed, then For update it, you just need to download the latest version of Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.
Here Is A Step By Step Guide Regarding It.
- First Of All, Download Magisk v17.2 zip file from above Link and transfer it to your device’s storage.
- Then Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery.
- Now In the TWRP recovery, make a complete Nandroid backup of your device For Safer Side.
- Then Tap on Install button and select the Magisk file. After That Swipe to confirm the flash/Install Of Magisk.
- Now When The Magisk is flashed, reboot Your device.
- Then When The device boots up, install Magisk Manager from PlayStore or Download It from above-Given link And Install It.
- Done. You have successfully installed Magisk v17.2 root on your Android device.
How to Uninstall Magisk v17.2 or Completely Remove Magisk v17.2 from your Device
- First Of All, Download Magisk uninstaller from above Given Link.
- Now Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery Mode.
- After That Flash the Magisk Uninstaller file from TWRP Recovery.
- Done! This will remove Magisk from your Android device.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Magisk v17.2 And Magisk Manager v6.0 On Any Android Device. Let us know how’s your experience with Installing Magisk v17.2 And Magisk Manager v6.0 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Social Sharing Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.