The company starts rolling out OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The update brings many bug fixes and system optimizations. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. You can download OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- 1 Download OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T Features and Changelogs
- New additions
- Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
- Updated network settings for select carriers
- Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
- Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
- Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
3. Bug fixes
- Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party file managers
- Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
- Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- Proximity sensor
- Camera low light focus
- Expanded screenshot
5. Other changes
- Enhanced system stability
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link
- OxygenOS 4.1.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 3
- OxygenOS 4.1.6 OTA for OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 4.1.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T
How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T [Method – 1]
- Firstly Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for Windows Or Mac.
- Download the OxygenOS 4.1.6 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from above Link & Copy ROM to a folder where ADB installed.
- Now Switch Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from ADB Sideload & Connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- press shift+right click On Marshmallow ROM folder & click on open command here.
- Now typing the below command & Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, Then you can do flash the ROM
8. Flash the Oxygen OS 4.1.6 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
9. Now Wait for few minute until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T [Method-2]
- Download OxygenOS 4.1.6 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 4.1.6 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3/3T.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!