Hello Friends In This post I Am Going To Tell You How To Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Power Button Not Working Problem At Home.This Method Work If There Are Any Problem In Your Phone Software, Not In Its Hardware. I used This Method on my phone.And Its Work For Me Like A Charm.But Remember If This Method Not Work For You Then, please Contact Customer care.Don’t Try Anything Else On Home, Because it Will void Your J7 Max Warranty.Although using this method is not possible to cause any damage, but if anything happens, UnlimitedTricks.Org takes no responsibility for it. Use it at your own risk.So, If You Facing This Problem Then follow Given Steps.
Steps To Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Power Button Not Working Problem
- First of All, check your Both Volume (Volume Up And Down) Button Working Perfectly.
- If They Are Working Then You Need To Press Volume Down + Power Button Together.
- Hold Them Together around 9 Second. (Perform This After Closing All Running Apps In Background)
- Then Your Phone Take A Screenshot of Your Home Screen.
- Done… Now Your Power Button Working. Check It And Enjoy.
As I Earlier Say If The Above Method Not Working Then Contact Customer care Or Official Service Center.They Will Solve/Fix It Without Any Cost If Your Device Warranty Period Not End Yet.If your phone’s warranty is over, then you may have to spend some money on it.
For More Android Tips And Tricks Click Here
So, This is the complete And Simple Guide On How to Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Power Button Not Working Problem. Let us know how’s your experience with This Guide by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.