Hello Readers in this Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware (ROM).By Using Below Given Method, Galaxy Note 8 Users Can Easily Download And Install Stock Firmware On Their Device.So, If you want to install Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware back for any reason, then you are at right place. Here in this post, I am going to provide you the Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware (ROM). As we all know, Root and TWRP Recovery is previously ready for Galaxy Note 8. So, If you are facing bootloop problem or any other problems after that, then you can download This Stock Firmware of Galaxy Note 8 from below Link and install it Manually For Solve These Problems. You Can Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware (ROM) from below Links.
Flashing This Stock ROM will unroot your device. Also if you soft bricked your Galaxy Note 8 or facing bootloop issue or experience massive lags, then you should download and Flash This Stock Firmware of Galaxy Note8.This Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock ROM is available for International, US, and other carriers. This Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock ROM is now available for many regions, and you can download that Firmware from below Links. Here is A step by step guide on how to Download And install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware (ROM).
Benefit of Flashing Stock Firmware –
- It will downgrade/Upgrade Galaxy Note 8 your phone if you don’t like the new update.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will Upgrade your phone if your phone running on an older version.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will fix Galaxy Note 8 bootloop issues.
- It will completely Unroot your phone.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert back Galaxy Note 8 to Stock or Factory state.It Helpful if you are facing force close error or any other lags.
- This ROM And method are only for the Galaxy Note 8.So, Don’t Try It On any Other Device.
- Before downloading these Samsung Galaxy Note 8 firmware From Below Links, check your device model number and download it accordingly.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise you there are chances that may brick your Galaxy Note 8.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Galaxy Note 8.
- This Process will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed To Install.
- Ensure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save Your Galaxy Note 8 From the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware (ROM) Files –
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 USB Drivers.- Download Link 1, Download Link 2
- SM-N950F Stock Firmware – Download
- SM-N950W Stock Firmware – Download
- SM-N950U Stock Firmware – Download
- SM-N950U1 Stock Firmware – Download
- SM-N950N Stock Firmware – Download
- SM-N950X Stock Firmware – Download
Steps to Install Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware (ROM) Files –
1) First of all, enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking on your galaxy note 8 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options in Your galaxy note 8, go to About phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
2) Then download Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware from above links.
3) After That Download, the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Now Run the Odin_vxx.exe file on your PC.
5) Then Connect your Galaxy Note 8 with your PC via A data cable and reboot it into the Download/Odin mode.
6) For entering into download mode turn off your Galaxy Note 8 and press and hold the Bixby and volume down buttons together, And then press the power button. until you see the download mode screen.
7) Once When you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin tool.
8)If ID: COM port doesn’t turn blue or doesn’t show that means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
9) Now locate and add the stock firmware file .tar or .md5 file (That you downloaded from above Link) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin Tool.
10) Make sure that only these two options are ticked “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“ in Odin Tool.
11) Now click on ‘Start‘ button of Odin Tool and it will start flashing the Firmware file.Then Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Flash The Stock Firmware on Your Galaxy Note 8.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download And Install Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware (ROM). Let us know how’s your experience with Galaxy Note 8 Stock Firmware (ROM) by comments below.