In This Post, I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM. Latest Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM is now available for download And Install.Thanks To XDA member surdu_petru. He previously Shared Lineage OS 14.1 Update ROM for Huawei P8 Lite. Now He shares his latest work Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM With Us. Paranoid Android is one of the best custom ROM. It brings tons of new features That Includes improved color engine, accidental touch protection, and eliminating pesky bugs.So, Follow the below Links And guide to Download And Install Latest Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM.
This latest Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM is available for both single and dual Sim version of ALICE-L02, L21 & L23 variants. For install Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM, you need to root Your Device and Install TWRP On It.This Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM is a daily driver but It contains some arguments like the video recording and playback. So, If You Want To Download And Install Paranoid Android 7.2.2 for Huawei P8 Lite Then Download it from below Links.
- This ROM is only For Huawei P8 Lite only.So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build. So There Are Chances That It contains Some bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise There Are Chances Of brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage/brick of your phone.
- Installing Custom ROM cause erase all your data.So, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed To Installing.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged.Otherwise, there are chances of accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Paranoid Android 7.2.2 Features
- pure & clean Android, based AOSP *
- Substratum Theme Engine *
- PA-exclusive Color Engine *
- PIE Controls system *
- Accidental Touch (prevention) functionality, Pocket Lock *
- Three-Finger Swipe Screenshot *
- Footej camera *
- PA Browser *
- Multi SIM support *
- WiFi/NFC/BT/GPS *
- Kernel updated to 3.10.107 *
- Fast with smoother UI *
- More to come *
Not Working On Paranoid Android 7.2.2:–
- HWC disabled
- Disable Wi-Fi/BT scanning On Settings->Location to fix: deep-sleep!
- Enable Look screen “On Call Proximity” – to prevent accidental touch while in call!
- Use XPlayer for rendering all your video without issues!
- Use Footej Camera – to record video ( working also for 1080p )
Download Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM:-
- Download Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM For Huawei P8 Lite – Download, Development Page
- Modded EMUI 4.1 for Huawei P8 Lite B895 – Download
- Gapps For Huawei P8 Lite
How to Install Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM:-
- First of All, download and install a custom recovery On Your Device. If you already Installed a custom recovery installed on your device then You Can skip this step.
- After That Download, the Paranoid ROM for Huawei P8 Lite and Gapps from above-Given Links and save These All Files on your device.
- Then Boot your Phone into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP/Recovery Mode, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong Between Process.
- Now Perform Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm For Factory Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Option and locate the Downloaded ROM zip file & swipe to Install this ROM file. After the Installing process completes, Flash the GApps zip file That YouDownloaded From Above Link.
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your Phone.
- If you are facing Any boot loop Problem or any other issues During installing the ROM, then You Need To Download EMUI 4.1 for Huawei P8 Lite B895. And After Download flashes it via TWRP and then repeat this process Again.
So, This Is The Complete Guide On How To Download And Install Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM. Let us know how’s your experience with Huawei P8 Lite Custom Paranoid Android 7.2.2 by comments below.