Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going to Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10 (Fusion OS).Now HTC 10 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This Pure Fusion OS ROM.Now The first Pure Fusion OS ROM for HTC 10 is available for download And Install, Which Is Based On Android 8.0 Oreo. So, If you want to try Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Your HTC 10 then follow our guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10.
An XDA Recognized Developer tabp0le released this initial build of Pure Fusion OS ROM for HTC 10 and this ROM is enough stable to use as daily driver. This Pure Fusion ROM comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features and may contain some bugs. For Use This Pure Fusion ROM On HTC 10 You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10 from below links And Use Below Guide.
This Fusion OS ROM Contains an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build for HTC 10 and missing some features. But it’s improved with time, but the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on your HTC 10 By Using This ROM. This HTC 10 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM brings all Android 8.0 Oreo features on your device.You Can Download Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10 from below Links and Update Your HTC 10 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually By Using Below Guide.
- This Pure Fusion OS ROM is only for HTC 10.So, Don’t try this Update on any other device.
- Follow the Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your HTC 10.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your HTC 10.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your HTC 10 for safer side.
- Make Sure that your HTC 10 has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Pure Fusion OS ROM For Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10
- Download Pure Fusion OS for HTC 10 – Download (Development Page)
- Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps For HTC 10 – Download
- Magisk for HTC 10 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10
- First of All, You Required To download and install a custom recovery On Your HTC 10.
- If a custom recovery already installed on your HTC 10 then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download Andriod 8.0 Oreo (Fusion OS) ROM and Gapps from above Links For Your HTC 10 and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot, your HTC 10 into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now In TWRP Mode, You Need To create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your HTC 10 for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset On Your HTC 10. To Perform a Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded Update ROM zip file & swipe To Install this ROM file On Your HTC 10.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file And Magisk Zip File.
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your HTC 10.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Pure Fusion OS ROM On Your HTC 10
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10. Let us know how’s your experience with Pure Fusion OS (Android 8.0 Oreo) on HTC 10 by comments below.Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.