Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 Update On Mi A1.Now Xiaomi Mi A1 Users Can Update Their Device To Latest Android 8.1.10 Oreo Beta By Using Official Oreo Beta 2 build OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 On Their Device.Latest Beta 2 Android 8.1.10 Oreo Update firmware for Xiaomi Mi A1 is now available for download And Install. Recently Xiaomi has started the Oreo Beta program for Xiaomi Mi A1 which is available for testers And Xiaomi continuously updated the Oreo beta Firmware with new bug fixes and features. This Latest Oreo Beta 2 OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 for Mi A1 bring January 2018 Android Security Patch On Your Device. You Can Download Android 8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 Update On Mi A1 Firmware File from below Links to install it manually.
This Latest Xiaomi Mi A1 8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 build OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 is rolling out via OTA and will be available for all Users soon. So, If you want to install OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 Firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1, then you are At right place. Here I Am provide you the Direct link to Download Android 8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 Update On Mi A1 (OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10) Fastboot ROM. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 Oreo Firmware File from below Links.
To install this Latest v8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 OTA update For Mi A1 On your device, you need the OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 firmware file.Then extract it on Your PC and flash it By running the flasher file. You can also check the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software updates On Your Mi A1. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 Firmware File from below Links to install it Manually via the fastboot method.
Changelog Mi A1 Oreo Beta 2 OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 –
- Fixed random reboots
- Fixed DND visual bug
- Fingerprint gesture option is back again
- Fixed Ambient display
- Google dialer lag fixed
- FP is faster now
- Nice battery backup
- More smooth
- More stable
- January 2018 android security patch
- This Updating method is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- It will erase all your phone Internal And App data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Xiaomi Mi A1 and then proceed.
- Make Sure that your Xiaomi Mi A1 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android 8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 Update On Mi A1 Firmware File –
How to Install Android 8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 Update On Mi A1 –
- You must have unlocked the bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi A1 first to use this method.
- Then Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo 8.1.10 – OPR1.170623.026 Firmware File from above link.
- Now Download and Install adb drivers for Mi A1 On Your PC.
- Then Unpack MiA1-Tool-Flasher-Oreo.7z tool.
- Now Reboot your Mi A1 into fastboot mode by Holding Volume down & Power button.
- After That Execute Rom-Flasher.bat File On Your PC
- Then Select one of 3 flashing options (option 2 for avoiding conflicts, data will be erased)
- Done! (Source)
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 Update On Mi A1. Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 Update On Mi A1 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.