Download And Install B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7 [A2017G][Europe] – Now You can download B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7. Here we provide download link of B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7. The B05 update for ZTE Axon 7 is available for European A2017G variants which bring June Security Patch and bumps the build number to A2017GV.1.2.0B05. ZTE Axon 7 comes with a 5.5 inches QHD display with a resolution of with 1440 x 2560 pixels. The ZTE Axon 7 powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with 4GB of RAM. check out below link for Download B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7.
Latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat based B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7 starts rolling out in Europe. The B05 update for ZTE Axon 7 is available for European A2017G variants which bring June Security Patch and bumps the build number to A2017GV.1.2.0B05. If you want to flash stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Axon 7 A2017G for any reason, then Download B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7 from below.
ZTE Axon 7 features 5.5 inches QHD display with a resolution of with 1440 x 2560 pixels. The ZTE Axon 7 powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with 4GB of RAM. The phone has 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. Company previously released the update for Chinese Axon 7 and for the USA and now released the B05 update for European Axon 7. Download B05 OTA for ZTE Axon 7 from below which is 2.61GB in size.
The B05 Nougat Update is now rolling out in Europe.If you ae from that region then you may have already received OTA the update.You can manually check for the update on your device.To check go to Settings > About Phone > Check For Updates.
If there is no update yet on your device then you can wait for few days or if you don’t want to wait for the OTA, then you can follow the below step by step guide to manually update ZTE Axon 7 A2017G to B05 Android Nougat.
Firmware Information –
- Device – ZTE Axon 7
- Model – A2017G
- Android Version – 6.0.1
- Firmware – B05
- Region – Europe
- Build Number – A2017GV.1.2.0B05
- Status – Official SD Card Package
- Size – 2.61GB
- This Firmware file is only for ZTE Axon 7 A2017G (Europe). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- The update can be flashed over B11 firmware only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7 [A2017G][Europe] –
How To Install B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7 [A2017G][Europe]
Step 1.First download the B05 firmware zip from the download section and rename asupdate.zip.
Step 2.Copy the update.zip to root of your phone’s SD card.
Step 3.Now go to phone Settings -> Updates.
Step 4.Now the Software Update app should automatically recognise the zip file.
Step 5.Last but not least, just click on the file to start the Installation of Nougat B05 on Axon 7.
Step 6.Once the installation is fully completed, your Axon 7 should boot into the latest B05 Nougat Firmware.Done!!
Step 1.First, download the Axon 7 B05 Nougat zip from the download section and rename it to update.zip.
Step 2.Enable “Developer Option” and “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 5.
- First, you have to enable the developer option.To Do So Go to Settings > About Phone > Build Number then tap on press build number 7 times to enable the developer option.
- Now return to the setting’s main menu and scroll down to the bottom, there should be Developer option available above System Update.Now go to Developer option then scroll down to USB debugging and enable that.
Step 3.Now Download and install ADB and fast boot on your PC (Guide contains ADB Installation)
Step 4.Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
Step 5.Now select “Apply update via SDcard”.
Step 6.Now choose the zip file and wait until the process is fully finished.
Step 7.Once done, reboot your device.Done!!!
If you have any questions or suggestions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.