Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10. Now Huawei Mate 10 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This Official B132 Update.So, There Are A Good News Mate 10 Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Huawei Mate 10 is now available for download And Install. Latest Huawei Mate 10 Oreo Update is rolling out via OTA which is based on the latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Android 8.0 Oreo OS. This B132 update Featuring enhanced performance and security For Huawei Mate 10 and EMUI 8.0 delivers a fresh experience that lets you get more out of your device.So, If you want to Install Latest EMUI 8.0 on Huawei Mate 10 or want to Update Huawei Mate 10 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are at right place. Here I Am Going To share a guide to Download and Install B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10.
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings On Your Huawei Mate 10. Other than that Huawei Mate 10 EMUI 8.0 update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can Also check the complete features and changelogs from below Link That Given In Firmware Information.So, Follow The below guide to Download and Install B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10.
This Latest Huawei Mate 10 B132 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for both ALP-L29 and ALP-L09 variants. Latest B132 Oreo update is rolling out via OTA and available for Europe, Middle-East, and Asian users. This Latest EMUI 8.0 update for Huawei Mate 10 comes with a build number ALP-L09C432B132. You Can Download B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10 Firmware File from below Links to update Mate 10 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 10
- Model – ALP-L29/ALP-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B132/B131
- Build Number – ALP-L09C432B132/ALP-L29C636B132/ALP-L29C185B131
- Region – Europe/Asia/Middle-East
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Oreo Update Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29/ALP-L09. So, Don’t try this on any other device.
- Before Installing Update Remove Huawei “HiSuite” application if it’s already installed On Your Huawei Mate 10. It may interfere script running.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Huawei Mate 10.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Huawei Mate 10.
- It may erase All Your Device data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Huawei Mate 10 for safer side.
- Make Sure that your Huawei Mate 10 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- 1 Download Firmware File To Install B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10
- 2 How To Install B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10
Download Firmware File To Install B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10
1) Download B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10 for European Mate 10 ALP-L09C432B132 –
2) Download B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10 for Middle-East Mate 10 ALP-L09C185B131 –
3) Download B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10 For Asia ALP-L09C636B132 –
How To Install B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10
1) Requirements for Use this method To Install B132 Update On Huawei Mate 10.
- First of All, You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 10 first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- Now Download HWOTA8 Package (HWOTA8_Mate10_2018021601_new_magisk.zip)
- Then Download the above three Update Firmware files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and the second data file “update_full_ALP-Lxx_hw_xx.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
- Now put all three files into “HWOTA8_Mate10” repack directory
2) After That Run repack.bat to patch three zip files.
3) Now boot your Huawei Mate 10 into fastboot mode by using Volume Down + Power Button.
4) Then Run ota.bat in HWOTA8_Mate10 OTA directory and follow The message instructions.
5) Now Your Huawei Mate will reboot and install the update automatically.
6) Note – If it gets bootloop, Then try to enter recovery and execute “Wipe data/factory reset”.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10. Let us know how’s your experience with B132 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 10 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.