How to Download And Install B147 Nougat Update on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 – Here we provide B147 Nougat Update for Huawei P8 Lite 2017. Now You can download & install B147 Nougat Update on Vodafone Huawei P8 Lite 2017. The firmware for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is based on Android 7.0 with company’s EMUI 5.0 which improves system security with Google security patches. The phone comes with a 5.2-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels, is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor with 3GB of RAM. So check out below links for Download B147 Nougat Update on Vodafone Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Model – PRA-LX1
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B147
- Build Number – PRA-LX1C02B147
- Carrier: Vodafone
- Region: Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- This method work on a device with TWRP installed. Dload method may also work but not tested.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download B147 Nougat Update on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Firmware File
B147 Nougat Update on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1C02B147
How to Install B147 Nougat Update on Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- First Download Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B147 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device move to the next step.
- Now flash the update_full_PRA-L11_vodafone_default.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- wait until the process finish.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!