How To Download And Install B185 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9 [Europe] – Now You can download Huawei Mate 9 B185 Nougat Update. Here we provide Official Huawei Mate 9 B185 Nougat Update for MHA-L29 variants. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. Mate 9 features a 5.9 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 373ppi. So check out below for Download Huawei Mate 9 B185 Nougat Update.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B185
- Build Number –MHA-L29C432B185
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download B185 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9 Firmware File –
- Download Nougat Update for MHA-L29 Mate 9 (MHA-L29C432B185)
How to Install B185 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9 : –
- First Download Required Files From Above link and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
- Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
- Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
- Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
- The above step will install TWRP in your device.
- Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
- Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
- If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER . If files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
- It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
- Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device.
About Huawei Mate 9 –
Huawei Mate 9 smartphone was launched in November 2016. The phone comes with a 5.90-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.
The Huawei Mate 9 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Mate 9 packs a 20-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Huawei Mate 9 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery. It measures 156.90 x 78.90 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 190.00 grams.
The Huawei Mate 9 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!