In This Post, I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install B187 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 [Asia] – Official B187 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 for Variant MHA-L29 rolled out via OTA.The Nougat Firmware Update B187 Comes With Android Nougat 7.0 OS And Huawei’s Officially EMUI 5.0 and Also comes with many new features and performance upgrades.But When You Upgrade Your Device, It Can Cause Loose Your Personal Data And Personalisation and the root prerequisite.So, Take Fully Backup Of Your Complete Data. Download The Official B187 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 Firmware files from below Links.
Huawei Mate 9 Comes With 5.9 Inches Screen, That Has 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution FHD Display.Huawei Mate 9 Powered By Octa Core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor With A Powerful 4GB Of RAM. This update only For MHA-L29 Variant.So, Don’t try this Update on Any Other Device. Download Huawei Mate 9 B187 Nougat Update firmware from below Given Links.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B187
- Build Number –MHA-L29C636B187
- Region – Asia
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
1. This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 Asian Variants.So, Don’t try this on any other device.
2. Your device must be Running on A stock firmware Or stock recovery.
3. Follow Given Installation steps correctly otherwise There are many Chances That Your Device Get the brick.
4. We are not responsible for any damage / Brick Or Any Other Issue In your Device.
5. It may erase All your Device data so it is Necessary to take a complete backup of your Device for safer side.
6. Please Check that your phone has at least 50-60% charged For preventing the accidental shut down in-between the process.
Latest Update Read Here:- How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 9
Download B187 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 Firmware Files:-
1) Nougat Update for Asia Mate 9 MHA-L29C636B187
How to Install Stock B187 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9:–
1) Requirements for this method.
- For Install These Files On Your Device You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 first, You Can Skip This if you already unlocked it.
- Now Download HWOTA_MHA.zip file.
- After That Download, the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and And After That Rename “update_full_hw_usa.zip” File to update_all_hw.zip.
2) First Of All, download the HWOTA_MHA.zip from above Given Link and extract it on your PC Storage or your Phones Storage SD Card.
3) Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
4) Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
5) Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “ADB reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP on your device.
7) Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei Mate 9 B187 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the second and third firmware file.
7) Wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Now Reboot your device. You Find It Running On Latest B187 Update. Enjoy…..
So, This Is The Full Guide On How To Download And Install B187 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 [Asia]. If you have any questions Then comment them below.