How to Download And Install Google Play Store on MIUI – Hello Everyone, we come back with a new tutorial where mi users can install Google Play Store on MIUI. Google Play Store is the main platform for installing Other apps. You can easily install another app from google play store.
The Chinese ROMs are different from the International ROMs in that they lack the Google Play Store. But, it’s not a reason that should hold you back if you want to install the Chinese MIUI ROMs. Some of the International variants of MIUI don’t have the Play Store. You can install the Google Play Store on MiUi without a custom recovery or even root. The Install process is simple, So check out below steps for Install Google Play Store on MIUI.
Download Required Files For Install Google Play Store on MIUI
How to Install Google Play Store on MIUI
- Firstly Download Google Installer From Above link.
- Then Install This app as a normal app & open it.
- You’ll need to have Unknown sources enabled in settings to install an APK. On MIUI, this can be done by going to Settings > Additional Settings > Privacy and checking the box next to Unknown sources.
- Run the Google Installer once you have installed it.
- Click on the blue button that says Install.
- Now One By One All the required Google apps and services, as well as the Google Play Store, will now be downloaded and installed.
- When the installation is complete, reboot your device.