Hello Friends, In This Post Here Are A Complete Guide On How To Download And Install Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 On Any Device. Latest Version Of Magisk v13.5 for Android is now available for download And Install. Today we share a Direct link to Download Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release this new version of Magisk App Magisk Beta v13.5 which Adds Busybox for Internal Use, Samsung Kernel Workarounds and support Android O.So, Download Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 from below Links.
The biggest change in Magisk Beta v13.5 That The XDA developer topjohnwu Made is that it supports Busybox for Internal Use and has Samsung Kernel Workarounds. If you have Already installed Old Verison Of Magisk, Then You just need to download This latest version Of Magisk Manager 5.2.0 APK and update things inside the app. Before SafetyNet inquiries are passed, You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide.You Can Download This Latest Magisk v13.5 for Android from below Given Links.
Magisk Comes with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android. Magisk is aimed to make custom mods run systemless. It is alike to Systemless root by Chainfire That allowed users to get root access without changing the system obstruction.Magisk And Chainfire Both apps are allowing continuous installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk provides you more controls and Installing systemless root. Using Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with a rooted Device.You Can Check the below guide For Download and Install Magisk Beta 13.5 on Your Android Device right now.
Magisk Beta v13.5 Features and Changelogs:-
– [installer/uninstaller] Fix a bug in scripts causing backing up and restoring stock boot images failure
– [MagiskBoot] Add native function to extract stock SHA1 from ramdisk
– [rc script] Enable logd in post-fs to start logging as early as possible
– [b64xz] New tool to extract compressed and encoded binary dumps in shell script
– [busybox] Add busybox to Magisk source, and embed multi-arch busybox binary into update-binary shell script
– [busybox] Busybox is added into PATH for all boot scripts (post-fs-data.d, service.d, and all module scripts)
– [MagiskSU] Fully fix multi-user issues
– [General] Fix the daemon failing when boot scripts starts a subshell
– [General] A lot of adjustments to prevent stock Samsung kernel restrictions on exec system calls for binaries started from /data
- Installing Magisk on Android Device required Unlocked Bootloader Of Your Device.
- For Installing Magisk On Your Device, You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on it.
- Follow these Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Phone.
- Installing Magisk Beta v13.5 may erase your data. So take a complete backup of your Device for safer side.
- Check that your phone has at least 50-60% charged For preventing It From the accidental shut down in-between the process.
- 1 Download Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 for Android:-
- 2 How to Install Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 for Android:-
Download Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 for Android:-
- Magisk 13.5 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Magisk Manager 5.2.0 – PlayStore
- Download Magisk Uninstaller – Download
How to Install Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 for Android:-
Installing Magisk v13.5 on your Android Phone is very simple.Frist of all you need to Download Magisk 13.5 from above Given Links and flash it via TWRP Recovery. If There Are already have an Old Version Magisk installed On Your Device, Then You Just Need To download this latest version Of Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.
Follow Below Process To Install Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 On Android:-
- Frist Of All, You Need To Download Magisk zip file from above-Given Links and Move it to device’s storage.
- Then Boot your device into TWRP recovery Mode.
- Now In the TWRP recovery Mode, Create a complete Nandroid backup of your device For a Safer Side.
- Then Tap on Install button and select the Magisk Zip file. Swipe to confirm the Install/Flash Magisk.
- Once When The Magisk is flashed/Installed, Then reboot Your device.
- When The device boots up, install The Downloaded Magisk Manager That You Downloaded from PlayStore or from above Given link.
- Done. You have successfully installed Magisk root on your device.
How to Uninstall Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 or Completely Remove Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 from your Device:-
- For Uninstall Magisk Download Magisk uninstaller from above Given Link.
- Then Boot your device into TWRP recovery Mode.
- Now In TWRP Recovery Mode Flash the Magisk Uninstaller file.
- Done! By Following This You will Successfully remove Magisk from your device.
- Then Uninstall Magisk Manager App.
So, This is the complete guide On How To Download and Install Magisk v13.5 And Magisk Manager v5.2.0 and enable Root and Universal Systemless Interface for Android. Comment below if you have any questions.