Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T.Now OnePlus 5/5T Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest OxygenOS 5.1.0 By Using Below Guide And Direct Download Links.Latest OxygenOS 5.1.0 update On OnePlus 5/5T starts rolling out For Users.Latest OxygenOS 5.1.0 update Optimizes Gaming mode, adds category tags in the search section of the app drawer and auto-naming of folders based on categories, and brings April 2018 security patch. You Can Download OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T from below Links.
The OxygenOS update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T. This OxygenOS update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. So, You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 5/5T to OxygenOS 5.1.0 manually By Using Links And Installing Method. So, Download OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T from below Links And Install It Manually.
This Latest Oxygen OS 5.1.0 Update For OnePlus 5/5T added some new features and optimized gaming mode (Check the complete changelogs from below).Here I Am provide you the OxygenOS 5.1.0 OTA file which you can flash on your device Manually By Using Below Guide. So, if you want to update your OnePlus 5/5T to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T from below Link. Check what’s new in OxygenOS 5.1.0 From Below Note.
OxygenOS 5.1.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Updated system to Android™ 8.1 Oreo™
- Updated Android security patch to 2018-04
- Added full-screen gesture support (Only 5T)
- Gaming mode
- Added new optimizations in gaming mode including power saving and pausing adaptive brightness
- Added category tags in the search section of the app drawer
- Auto name folders based on category
- This Installing And Updating method is only for the OnePlus 5/5T.
- OxygenOS 5.1.0 Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 5/5T.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 5/5T.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 5/5T and then proceed Install.
- Make sure that your OnePlus 5/5T Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
New Update Read Here:- How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.1.1 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
- 1 Download Files To Install OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
- 2 How to Install OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
Download Files To Install OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
- OxygenOS 5.1.0 update for OnePlus 5 OTA link – Download (OxygenOS 5.0.4 to OxygenOS 5.1.0)
- Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 5.1.0 OTA for OnePlus 5T – Download (OxygenOS 5.0.4 to OxygenOS 5.1.0)
- Full ROM for OnePlus 5T – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
Methods For Non-Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
Method 1 To Install OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option of OnePlus 5/5T from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options In OnePlus 5/5T, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS 5.1.0 for OnePlus 5/5T from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 5/5T and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) After That Connect your OnePlus 5/5T With Laptop/PC
5) Now On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
6) Then check your OnePlus 5/5T connection With PC by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM On Your OnePlus 5/5T
7) Now Flash the Oxygen OS 5.1.0 on OnePlus 5/5T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Then wait until the Installation process Get complete and then Reboot Your OnePlus 5/5T.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 5.1.0 On Your OnePlus 5/5T.
Method 2 To Install OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
1) First, Download OxygenOS 5.1.0 OTA zip file from above Links and save it in the internal memory of Your OnePlus 5/5T.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the Downloaded OTA File For Install This Update On Your OnePlus 5/5T.
3) Then Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your OnePlus 5/5T will reboot into stock recovery and Get Ready To flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the OnePlus 5/5T.
6) Done. You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T.
Method For Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
1) First Of All, Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your OnePlus 5/5T. You Can Skip this step if already installed TWRP On It.
2) Then Reboot your OnePlus 5/5T into TWRP Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong During Installation.
3) After That wipe cache files Of Your OnePlus 5/5T by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm This.
4) Then, Go to Install and locate the OxygenOS 5.1.0 Full Rom Zip File & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your OnePlus 5/5T.
5) Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional) On Your OnePlus 5/5T.
6) Then Again Wipe Dalvik & Cache On Your OnePlus 5/5T.
7) Done! Reboot Your OnePlus 5/5T and Enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T. Let us know how’s your experience with OxygenOS 5.1.0 Update On OnePlus 5/5T by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Social Sharing Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.