Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OxygenOS 9.0 On OnePlus 6. In This Post, I Am Give You Direct Link To Download OTA Update File And Full ROM To Update Your OnePlus 6 To Latest OxygenOS 9.0. This Latest OxygenOS 9.0 Update Are Based On Android 9.0 Pie. In Short, This Update Comes With All Latest Features of Android 9.0 Pie. Latest OxygenOS 9.0 Brings latest UI changes, battery improvements, accent color customization, Gaming Mode 3.0, and more On Your OnePlus 6.
This Update is Already Rolling Out By OTA And Many OnePlus 6 Users Already Getting Notifications For This Update. So You Can Wait For The OTA Update Notification Or You Can Download This Update From Below Links. After Downloading Install It Manually By Using Below Given Installing Guide.\
You Can Check complete changelog from below Note To Know About More Features of This Update. We Provide Officially OTA Update Which You Can Easily Install On Your OnePlus 6. So if You Want To Update Your OnePlus 6 To Latest Version Then Download And Install OxygenOS 9.0 On OnePlus 6 From Below Links.
- 1 Download Files To Install OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6
- 2 How to Install OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 9.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Updated system to Android™ 9.0 Pie™
- Brand new UI for Android Pie
- New adaptive battery support
- New Android Pie gesture navigation
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.9
- Other new features and system improvements
- Do Not Disturb mode
- New Do Not Disturb (DND) mode with adjustable settings
- New Gaming mode 3.0
- Added text notification mode
- Added notification for 3rd party calls
- Accent color
- Supported accent color customization
- This Installing And Updating method is only for the OnePlus 6.
- OxygenOS 9.0 Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 6.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 6.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 6 and then proceed Install.
- Make sure that your OnePlus 6 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download Files To Install OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6
- OxygenOS 9.0 OTA for OnePlus 6 – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 5.1.11 to OxygenOS 9.0)
- Download OxygenOS 9.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 6 – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6
Methods For Non-Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6
Method 1 To Install OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option of OnePlus 6 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options In OnePlus 6, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS 9.0 for OnePlus 6 from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 6 and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) After That Connect your OnePlus 6 With Laptop/PC
5) Now On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
6) Then check your OnePlus 6 connection With PC by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM On Your OnePlus 6
7) Now Flash the Oxygen OS 9.0 on OnePlus 6 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Then wait until the Installation process Get complete and then Reboot Your OnePlus 6.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 9.0 On Your OnePlus 6.
Method 2 To Install OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6
1) First, Download OxygenOS 9.0 OTA zip file from above Links and save it in the internal memory of Your OnePlus 6.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the Downloaded OTA File For Install This Update On Your OnePlus 6.
3) Then Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your OnePlus 6 will reboot into stock recovery and Get Ready To flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the OnePlus 6.
6) Done. You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6.
Method For Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6
1) First Of All, Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your OnePlus 6. You Can Skip this step if already installed TWRP On It.
2) Then Reboot your OnePlus 6 into TWRP Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong During Installation.
3) After That wipe cache files Of Your OnePlus 6 by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm This.
4) Then, Go to Install and locate the OxygenOS 9.0 Full Rom Zip File & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your OnePlus 6.
5) Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional) On Your OnePlus 6.
6) Then Again Wipe Dalvik & Cache On Your OnePlus 6.
7) Done! Reboot Your OnePlus 6 and Enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6. Let us know how’s your experience with OxygenOS 9.0 Update On OnePlus 6 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Social Sharing Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.