Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery On All Android devices.Latest Version Of TWRP Recovery 3.2.O Released And Its Available for Download And Install on All Android Devices. TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is one of the most popular and best custom recovery available for Android Devices. The TWRP Is a touch-based recovery That comes with many cool features including a file manager and terminal emulator. TWRP Now updates their recovery to Latest Version v3.2.0 and here I have shared a Direct link to Download TWRP 3.2.0 which brings better Android 8.0 Support, Bug Fixes, and Improvements On Your Device. The TWRP is a most widely used recovery that supports many official and unofficial devices.
By Using TWRP On Your Device you can flash custom ROMS, modem and firmware files. You can Also backup and restore your current ROM.After a long time, TWRP gets a major update And Now It Comes With many bug fixes and many new features. This new update of TWRP v3.2.0 lets you restore ADB backups through the TWRP interface And Now it supports v2 fstab And newer ext4 FBE policies for backup and restores.
TWRP 3.2.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Allow restoring adb backups in the TWRP GUI (bigbiff)
- Fix gzip backup error in adb backups (bigbiff)
- Fix a bug in TWRP’s backup routines that occasionally corrupted backup files (nkk71)
- Better support for installing Android 8.0 based zips due to legacy props (nkk71)
- Support vold decrypt with keymaster 3.0 in 8.0 firmwares (nkk71)
- Decrypt of synthetic passwords for Pixel 2 (Dees_Troy)
- Support newer ext4 FBE policies for backup and restore in libtar (Dees_Troy)
- v2 fstab support (Dees_Troy)
- Bring TWRP forward toAndroid 8.0 AOSP base (Dees_Troy)
- Various other minor bugfixes and tweaks
With this massive list of the changelog, I Know everyone excited to try this latest recovery on Their Devices. So I decided to share a Direct link to Download Latest TWRP v3.2.0 and post a simple guide of how to Download And install TWRP v3.2.0 Recovery on Android Phones. This is the official release of this awesome TWRP to all supported devices. There is more than one method to install This TWRP v3.2.0 Recovery on Android Phones, and I Will cover all of that so you can choose what best And Easy for you.
- 1 Download Latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery On All Android devices
- 2 How to install Latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery On All Android devices –
Download Latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery On All Android devices
How to install Latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery On All Android devices –
Method 1 – Install Latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery On All Android devices via Fastboot –
1) First of All, Enable USB debugging on Your Device from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options on Your Device, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) For Using this method, you need to install ADB and Fastboot on your PC first. Check this How to setup ADB and fastboot on Windows.
3) Then Download TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery image file, And rename it to recovery.img (optional) and place it in a folder where adb and fastboot installed on Your PC.
4) Now go to The installation directory And open ADB folder.Then open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
5) After That connect your phone With PC and Then reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing “adb reboot bootloader” Command.
6) Then Type “fastboot devices” Command in command prompt and hit enter.Then it gives you serial numbers in return means your phone connect properly With PC.
7) Now Type this command correctly in command prompt “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” and then press enter. It will update Your Stock TWRP To Latest TWRP recovery v3.2.0.
8) Then type “fastboot reboot “ Command in command prompt it will restart your phone.
Method 2 – Install Latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery On All Android devices with Flashify –
1) First Of All, Download and install flashify from play store. (This process needs your phone to be rooted)
2) Then Download TWRP 3.2.0 image file From Above Link.
3) After That open flashify App and it will ask for SuperSu permission, Now grant it.
4) Then in the main page click on recovery image and choose recovery.img file or twrp.img file.
5) Now click ok Button to flash TWRP v3.2.0 recovery on your device.
Method 3 – Flash Latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery On All Android devices from Recovery –
1) For Use this method, you must have a rooted phone and custom recovery installed on It.
2) Then Download TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery zip file.
3) After That Reboot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing a combination of buttons.
4) Now in recovery mode select the ‘twrp.zip’ and swipe to flash the recovery.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery On All Android devices. Let us know how’s your experience with Latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery On All Android devices by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.