Download & Install Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Update Firmware [33.3.A.0.127] Manually On Your Phone
Now You can download Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Update Firmware. The update brings latest security patch alongside all Nougat Features such as Multi-window, refinements in notification status bar, Direct reply etc. Here we provide Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Download link. Using this Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware, you can update Xperia XA to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Sony has started rolling out the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update for Xperia XA for all the unlocked versions. Using FlashTool, you can flash the FTF Firmware. So check out all below links for download Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware.
Now you can Update Xperia XA to Android Nougat by installing the latest 33.3.A.O.127 Nougat Firmware. Sony rolled out the latest 7.0 Nougat update for Xperia XA and Latest Xperia XA 33.3.A.0.127 Nougat Firmware is also available for download. The update brings May security patch alongside all Nougat Features. Download Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware from below
Here we share the latest Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat FTF Firmware with that you can update Xperia XA to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. If you want to flash 33.3.A.0.127 Nougat update on Xperia XA then you are in right place here we provide you the Official Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for F3111, F3112, F3113, F3115, F3116. Download Xperia XA Nougat FTF file from below.
The Nougat Update for Xperia XA is available for both single and dual sim variants. You can manually check the Xperia XA Nougat by going to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates. If you won’t find the update there you can download the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Xperia XA from below and update it manually. Download Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Xperia XA. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Update Firmware File
Xperia XA (F3111)
- Nougat FTF file for F3111 Xperia XA Customized BE – Download (F3111_1302-4441_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_BE.ftf)
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia XA F3111 Customized TR – Download (F3111_1302-4382_33.3.A.0.127-R3B_Customized_TR.ftf)
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia XA F3111 Customized NL – Download (F3111_1302-4459_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_NL.ftf)
Xperia XA (F3112)
- Nougat FTF file for F3112 Xperia XA Customized MAA – Download (F3112_1302-4395_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_MAA.ftf)
- Nougat FTF file for F3112 Xperia XA Customized AE – Download (F3112_1308-1064_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_AE.ftf)
- Nougat FTF for F3112 Xperia XA Customized SA – Download (F3112_1302-4393_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_SA.ftf)
- Nougat FTF for F3112 Xperia XA Customized MEA – Download (F3112_1302-4396_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_MEA.ftf)
Xperia XA (F3113)
- Nougat FTF file for the USA Xperia XA Customized US – Download (F3113_1302-4380_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_US.ftf)
- Nougat FTF file for F3113 Xperia XA Customized GEL – Download (F3113_1302-4377_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_GEL.ftf)
- Nougat FTF for F3113 Xperia XA Customized AR – Download (F3113_1302-4670_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_AR.ftf)
Xperia XA (F3115)
- Nougat FTF file for F3115 Xperia XA Customized AU – Download (F3115_1302-4361_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_AU.ftf)
- Nougat FTF file for F3115 Xperia XA Customized PH – Download (F3115_1303-0172_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_PH.ftf)
Xperia XA (F3116)
- Nougat FTF file for F3116 Xperia XA Customized TH – Download (F3116_1302-4491_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_TH.ftf)
- Nougat FTF file for Dual Sim Xperia XA F3116 Customized MY – Download (F3116_1302-4490_33.3.A.0.127-R3B_Customized_MY.ftf)
- Nougat FTF for Xperia XA F3116 Customized VN – Download (F3116_1302-4493_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_VN.ftf)
- Android Nougat FTF for Xperia XA India Customized IN – Download (F3116_1302-4387_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_IN.ftf)
Download Sony Flash Tool
How to Flash/Install Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Update Firmware File–
- First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download FlashTool from above and install Flashtool drivers. Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- Now Download Nougat 7.0 ftf File for Xperia XA from above and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
- Now Open the Flashtool.exe
- Now click on click on Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
- Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA if you want to perform a clean install. If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
- Now click on OK, and it will start preparing the firmware file for flashing. This may take a little while to load.
- As soon as the firmware is loaded, connect your phone via data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
- As soon as the phone detected in Flashmode, the firmware will start flashing, Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
- Once the installation completes, leave the Volume Down key and boot your phone normally. You should now be on the latest Android Nougat firmware.
About Sony Xperia XA :-
Sony Xperia XA smartphone was launched in February 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Sony Xperia XA is powered by octa-core MediaTek MT6755 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Sony Xperia XA packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Sony Xperia XA runs Android 6 and is powered by a 2300mAh non removable battery. It measures 143.60 x 66.80 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 137.40 grams.
The Sony Xperia XA is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
If You Like This Post Then Just Share It With Your Friend And Family Or On Facebook Or Other Social Media And Keep Visiting TricksByASP.Com.If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!