Now You can download And Install Lineage OS 14.1 on LG V20. The ROM is an unofficial build but it is stable enough to use as a daily driver. Official Lineage OS builds are already rolling out to many supported devices and now the official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for LG V20 is available for download. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. So you can download And Install Lineage OS 14.1 on LG V20 using below method.
- This ROM is work on LG V20 only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 on LG V20
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for LG V20 us996
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for AT&T LG V20 h910
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Sprint LG V20 ls997
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for T-Mobile LG V20 h918
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Verizon LG V20 vs995
- Lineage OS 14.1 Gapps For LG V20
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on LG V20
- Download the CyanogenMod 14.1/ LineageOS 14.1 ROM for LG V20 and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!