Hello Readers In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Mi Max 2 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM Update Manually. Now Mi Max 2 Users Can Update Their OS To Latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 By Using This Global stable ROM Update.
Latest Android 7.0 Nougat based MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 is now available for download And Install. This MIUI 184.108.40.206 update for Mi Max 2 brings few new apps, optimization, and update On Mi Max 2. Recently Xiaomi released the MIUI 9 Global ROM for Mi Max 2. But that was not a stable version.So if you want the stable version On Your Device, Then you can Download This Mi Max 2 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM Update from below and install it manually On your Device.
This Latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 update for Mi Max 2 is a stable version and rolling out via OTA. Here We also share a direct link to Download Mi Max 2 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM Update. This new MIUI update is rolling out via OTA On Devices and brings all MIUI 8.5 Features and improvements On Your Device.So You can download this latest version of MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Mi Max 2 from below.
This new update is MIUI 188.8.131.52 NDDMIED and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air). Many users will receive the Notification pop-up once When the update is ready for download and install.Here we provide you the OTA MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update for Mi Max 2.So, You Can Wait For OTA Update On Your Device Or You Can Download This Mi Max 2 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM Update from below. You can also Download MIUI 9 Global ROM for all Xiaomi Devices
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Features –
- Fix – Fixed the security issue for Mi Mover (08-24)
- Fix – Fixed the speaker issue during video calls (08-24)
Download Mi Max 2 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM Update File
How to Install Mi Max 2 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM –
For install MIUI v188.8.131.52 for Redmi 4A Manually, You Need To Download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM From Above Given Link and use the below method to install this ROM on your device.
How to Install Redmi Mi Max 2 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM (Recovery ROM)
1) First of All, make sure That your device running on latest MIUI 7 Latest Version.
2) Then Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM and save it on your device Storage.
3) After That launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Then click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.And Select The Downloaded ROM Zip File.
5) Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version Of MIUI.
How to Install Mi Max 2 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot ROM)
1) First of All, You Need To Download Mi Flash Tool And extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Then download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM for your device From Above Given Links.
3) After That boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing And Holding ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button Together.
4) Now Connect your device with PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Then extract the Fastboot ROM Zip File and copy its path on the PC.
6) After That Launch MI Flash Tool On Your PC and Paste the address of the ROM zip extracted file folder path That we copied above.
7) Now First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash This MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM on your Xiaomi Devices.
8) Then Wait for some time to Get complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version Of MIUI.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Mi Max 2 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM Update Manually. Let us know how’s your experience with Mi Max 2 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM by comments below.