Now You can download And Flash/Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2. Here we provide download link of MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Mi Max 2. The update is a stable version and rolling out via OTA & here we also share direct link to download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2. The update brings all MIUI 8.2 Features and improvements. You can check out below links and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update.
Xiaomi has released MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 and now users can update Mi Max 2 to MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM.This is stable release which means it can be used as daily driver.Here we will be sharing direct links to download We have direct links to download both fastboot and recovery versions of MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM For Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
The latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable ROM For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with all the latest features.It also comes with system and stability improvements.The MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA Update started rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air).It will be available across the Globe.
If the update is not yet available on your device then you can wait for few days for the update to come or you can simply follow our guide to Manually Update Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM.The new MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable Firmware Update comes with the Google’s latest security patch and we recommend users to update your devices to latest firmware.This update is around 1.4GB.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 –
How To Flash / Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM For Mi Max 2:-
Method 1: Flashing / Installing MIUI 8 Recovery ROM
- Download the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable recovery ROM For your device from the download section above.
- Now Connect your Xiaomi device with your PC/laptop.
- Now Move the MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM files to your phone.
- Now go to updater App from your phone app menu, and Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- The installation process will be initiated, so wait for the installation to be completed.
- Done!! Your Xiaomi device should boot into the latest MIUI ROM.
Method 2: Flashing / Installing MIUI 8 FastBoot Rom:
- First, Download and Install Mi Flash tool in your PC/laptop.
- Now download the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable Stable Fastboot ROM Update file from above link.
- Move the MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM files to the desktop of your PC/laptop.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Next, Connect your Xiaomidevice to PC/computer via micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path (address) on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path which you just copied
- Then click on the ‘Refresh‘ button.Your device should be recognised automatically
- After that click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM on Your Xiaomi Device
- The Firmware Flashing should be started, wait until the installation is done
- Your device will automatically boot into the latest Updated MIUI Firmware, once the flashing process is completed.
If you have any question or suggestion related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below.