Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update On Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant Manually.This Latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM Update Is Only for Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant.Now Redmi Note 3 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest MIUI 184.108.40.206. Now The Latest stable version of MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global ROM for Redmi Note 3 starts rolling out. Previously Xiaomi Released the MIUI 18.104.22.168 update for Redmi Note 3 users, and now They Start rolling out The MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable update for Redmi Note 3. This update is a stable version and rolling out via OTA.In This Post, I Am also share a direct link to download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update On Redmi Note 3.
This Latest MIUI update is rolling out via OTA and brings all MIUI 8.2 Features and improvements On Your Redmi Note 3. You can download this latest version of MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Redmi Note 3 from below Links. This new MIUI update is MIUI 184.108.40.206 and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air) On Devices. Many users will receive the Notification pop up once the update is ready for download and install On Their Device.You Can Download This MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update On Redmi Note 3 from below Links. You can also Like MIUI 9 v7.10.19 Global Beta for all Xiaomi Devices.
Here we provide you the Full MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update On Redmi Note 3 Firmware File And Step By Step Install Guide. This MIUI update already starts rolling out via OTA, and Many users will receive the update via OTA (Over-the-Air). So, You can wait for the OTA updates On Your Device, or you can Download And Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update On Redmi Note 3 manually By Using Below Links And Guide.
- Installing This MIUI Update Manually On Your Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant may erase your phone data. So take a complete backup of your Redmi Note 3 and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown During the Installation process.
- For Use The Fastboot method, bootloader of some device needs to be unlocked. So, Make Sure That Your Device Bootloader Is Unlocked. (Check How to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 3).
- USB Debugging should be enabled On Your Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update On Redmi Note 3 Firmware Files
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update for Redmi Note 3 – Download
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Full Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 3 – Coming Soon
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update On Redmi Note 3 –
For installing This Latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update On Redmi Note 3 Manually, you need download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above-Given links and use the below Given method to install this on your Redmi Note 3.
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update On Redmi Note 3 (Recovery ROM)
1) First of All, make sure That your Redmi Note 3 running on latest MIUI 7 Latest Version.
2) Then Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For Redmi Note 3 and save it on your device Storage.
3) After That launch ‘Updater‘ app on your Redmi Note 3.
4) Then click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner of Screen, and select the ‘choose update package‘.And Select The Downloaded ROM Zip File.
5) Done. Your Redmi Note 3 will reboot on the latest version Of MIUI.
How to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update On Redmi Note 3 (Fastboot ROM)
1) First of All, Download Mi Flash Tool, And extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Then download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM For Redmi Note 3 From Above Given Links.
3) After That boot your Redmi Note 3 into Fastboot mode by pressing And Holding ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button Together.
4) Now Connect your Redmi Note 3 with PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Then extract the Fastboot ROM Zip File and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now Launch MI Flash Tool On Your PC and Paste the address of the ROM file folder path That we copied above.
7) Now First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash This MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM on your Xiaomi Devices.
8) Then Wait for some time to Get complete the process.
9) Done. Your Redmi Note 3 will boot on the latest version Of MIUI.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update On Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant Manually. Let us know how’s your experience with MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update On Redmi Note 3 by comments below.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.