Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OnePlus 3 Android 8.0 Oreo Update.Now OnePlus 3 User Can Update Their Device To Latest Android 8.0 By Using This Official OxygenOS Open beta 25 ROM.Android 8.0 Oreo Update for OnePlus 3 start rolling out as OxygenOS Open Beta 25. The OnePlus company previously starts the Android Oreo closed beta for few OnePlus 3 Users and now They released the Android Oreo OxygenOS Open Beta 25 for OnePlus 3 all users. This new OxygenOS Open Beta 25 for OnePlus 3 brings all New Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, Auto-fill, Smart text selection, Quick settings design, and latest September security patch On Your OnePlus 3.You Can Download OnePlus 3 Android 8.0 Oreo Update from below Link.
This Android 8.0 Oreo update is an “OxygenOS Open Beta” and you will receive the OTA if you are on previous Open Beta build else you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload On Your Device. After flashing OxygenOS Open Beta 25 on OnePlus 3 you will continue getting the OTA Update. Stable Oreo-based OxygenOS for OnePlus 3 will be rolled out soon until then You Can Download ThisOnePlus 3 Android 8.0 Oreo Update from below Link and flash it manually On Your Device.
Recently OnePlus released the stable OxygenOS 4.5.0 for OnePlus 3/3T, but if you want early access to new features And Android Version, then you must try this latest Open beta for OnePlus 3.So, Download OxygenOS Open Beta 25 for OnePlus 3 from below Link And Update Your Phone. Check below Note For what’s new in OxygenOS Open Beta 25.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 25
- System changes
- Update to Android O (8.0)
- Picture in Picture
- Smart text selection
- New Quick Settings design
- September security patch
- Update to Android O (8.0)
- Launcher changes
- Added Notification dots in Launcher
- Added OnePlus account login for access to Shot on OnePlus
- Now able to upload photos directly to Shot on OnePlus through wallpapers
Known issues In This Update:
- Fingerprint actions may be slower than you are used to.
- Shortcut to access Google Photos is unavailable
- Some stability issues with NFC and Bluetooth
- Performance and compatibility of 3rd party apps will continue to be optimized
- This Installing And Updating method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- OxygenOS Open Beta 25 Full ROM can be flashed via ADB Sideload as well.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 3.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 3.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 3 and then proceed Install.
- Ensure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download OnePlus 3 Android 8.0 Oreo Update
How to Install OnePlus 3 Android 8.0 Oreo Update
1) First Of All Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option> On Your OnePlus 3. For enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install them on your PC.
4) After That Download The OxygenOS Open Beta 25 OTA zip for OnePlus 3 from above link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 3 and boot it into recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from USB
4) Now Connect your phone With Laptop/PC
5) Then On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
6) Now check your Device Connection With PC by typing the below command
if your device is listed There, Then you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) After That Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 25 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now, wait until the Installation process Get completes and then Reboot Your phone.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS Open Beta 25 On Your OnePlus 3.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download And Install OnePlus 3 Android 8.0 Oreo Update Manually. Let us know how’s your experience with OnePlus 3 Android 8.0 Oreo Update by comments below.