Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update On OnePlus 2.Now OnePlus 2 users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Official OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update.Now, OnePlus starts rolling out The OxygenOS 3.6.1 update on OnePlus 2. OnePlus recently released the Android Oreo Update for OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T. Now They Released This new update for OnePlus 2 And it still based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update for OnePlus 2 is an Incremental update which brings October Security patch and KRACK Vulnerability Fix On Your Device.So, You can wait for the OTA updates On Your Device, or you can Download This OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update On OnePlus 2 From Below Links And manually Install with below Given Install method.
Here In This Post, I Am Going To provide you the OxygenOS 3.6.1 ROM For OnePlus 2 which you can flash on your device.This OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.6.1 update brings October Security patch and KRACK Vulnerability Fix On Your Device.So, If you want to update your OnePlus 2 to the latest version then Download This OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update On OnePlus 2 from below Links.
OxygenOS 3.6.1 Features and Changelogs –
- Updated Android security patch level to October 2017
- Fixed WPA2 security issue
- General bug fixes and improvements
Download Required Files To Install OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update On OnePlus 2
- Download OxygenOS 3.6.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 2 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 3.6.0 to OxygenOS 3.6.1 OTA for OnePlus 2 – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update On OnePlus 2
1) First of All, You Need To Enable ‘USB debugging’ option on your device from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options On Your OnePlus 2, You Need To go to The About phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS 3.6.1 OTA or Full ROM for OnePlus 2 from above Links And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed on Your PC.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 2 and boot it into recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from ADB Sideload/USB Option In Recovery Mode.
4) Now Connect your phone With Your PC By Using A Data Cable.
5) Then On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option From List.
6) Now check your Device connection with PC by typing the below command
So, if your device is listed, Then you’re ready to flash this ROM on Your Device.
7) For Flash, the OxygenOS 3.6.1 ROM on OnePlus 2 Just type The below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Then wait until the process gets completed and then Reboot Your OnePlus 2.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update On OnePlus 2.
1) First of All, Download the OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update OTA Zip file from above Link and save it on your Phones Internal Storage.
2) Then Turn off your OnePlus 2 and Boot it into the Recovery mode by pressing and holding “Volume Down+Power Button” Together.
3) After That In Recovery Mode, Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation on Your Device otherwise skip this step And Move To Next Step.
4) Now in Recovery Mode select your preferred language and select Install from Local Option.
5) After That select the Update Zip File (That We Downloaded From Above Link) and Click on Install to start the Installation process.
6) Then wait until the installation Process Get complete and then Reboot your OnePlus 2.
7) Done. You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update On OnePlus 2.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download And Install OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update On OnePlus 2. Let us know how’s your experience With OxygenOS 3.6.1 Update On OnePlus 2 by comments below.Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.