Hello Readers In This Post I am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.Now OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T Users Can Update heir Phones To Latest OxygenOS 4.5.0 By Using Our Below Given Method.Recently, OnePlus Released OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T devices. After That, so many open beta’s company released this new stable OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T devices. This New update brings lots of new features like Gaming do not disturb mode, improved Phone dialer, lift up display UI and more On your Devices.So, If You Want To Upgrade Your Device, Then You Can Download This OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below Links That We Given In This Post.
This New OxygenOS 4.5.0 update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) On Devices and many users already Started getting OxygenOS Update 4.5.0 for Their OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T. This New OxygenOS 4.5.0 update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Your Current OS To Latest OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T manually By Using below method. So, Download And Install OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below Given Links.
This new OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 brings lots of new features like Gaming do not disturb mode, improved Phone dialer, lift up display UI and more (Check the complete changelogs from below) Onn Your Device.Here We provide you the Latest OxygenOS 4.5.0 OTA file which you Easily can flash on your device By Using Below Installing Guide. So, if you want to update your OnePlus And OnePlus 3T to the latest version then Download OOxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below Given Links And Install Them Manually. Check below Note For Full Details About what’s new in OxygenOS 4.5.0:-
OxygenOS 4.5.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Below Functions Are Added In System
- lift up display
- Gaming Do Not Disturb
- low priority notification
- network speed in status bar
- scheduled night mode
- OnePlus Slate font
- Redesigned Dash Charge animation
- System stability and battery improvements
- Below Functions Are Added In Launcher
- Added Shot on OnePlus wallpaper
- Redesigned calling UI
- Camera / Gallery
- Added Shot on OnePlus watermark
- Redesigned photo editor in Gallery
- File Manager
- Added secure box
- This OxygenOS 4.5.0 ROM is working Only on OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T. So, Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise It’s Possible That you may Damage your device.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your device
- Sometime Installing Process will erase all your Phone data, so we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Prevent the accidental shutdown During the Installing process.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 3 OTA link – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.1.7 to OxygenOS 4.5.0)
- Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download Mirror
- OTA for OnePlus 3T – Download (OxygenOS 4.1.7 to OxygenOS 4.5.0)
- Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T:-
For install OxygenOS 4.5.0 for OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T Manually, You Need To Download either OTA ROM or Full ROM From Above Given Links and use below method For install these ROM on your device.There Are Two Methods For Install These ROM.
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option> On Your Device. For enable Developer Options, Just go to About phone and Then tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Now Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it On Your PC.
4) After That Download, the OxygenOS 4.5.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T ROM File from above-Given Links And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Then Turn Off your phone and boot it into recovery mode.
3) After That Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone With Laptop/PC By Using a Data Cable.
5) Then On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
6) Now check your Device connection by typing the below command In Command Prompt
So, if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Then Flash the OxygenOS 4.5.0 ROM on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) After That wait until the Installing process completely and then Reboot the phone.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 4.5.0 On Yor Device.
1) First Of All, Download The OxygenOS 4.5.0 OTA zip file from above Given Link and save it on your internal phone memory Storage.
2) Now Turn off your device and boot it into the Recovery mode.
3) For the boot, OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T into recovery mode Just press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone booted into the Stock Recovery Mode.
5) Then Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘ Option.
6) Now Browse the OTA zip file which you download From Above Link and saved it on your phone before.
6) Then Select the zip file. It will Install The OxygenOS 4.5.0 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3 Or OnePlus 3T.
7) Now, wait until the Installing process Get complete and then reboot your device.
8) Done.You Have Updated Your Phone To Latest Version Of OxygenOS.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. Let us know how’s your experience with OxygenOS 4.5.0 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by comments below.