Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T.Now OnePlus 5T Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest OxygenOS 5.0.3 By Using Below Guide And Direct Download Links.Latest OxygenOS 5.0.3 update On OnePlus 5T starts rolling out For Users.Recently OnePlus Company released the Android 8.0 Oreo-based Oxygen OS Beta update for the OnePlus 5 And 5T. And now They released the stable Oreo Based OxygenOS build For The OnePlus 5T. This Latest OxygenOS 5.0.3 update fixes system stability issues caused in previous Update version OxygenOS 5.0.2. You Can Download OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T from below Links.
The OxygenOS update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T. This OxygenOS update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. So, You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 5T to OxygenOS 5.0.3 manually By Using below Links And Installing Method. So, Download OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T from below Links And Install It Manually.
This Latest Oxygen OS 5.0.3 Update For OnePlus 5T updates several apps to their latest versions and fixes the bug.Here I Am provide you the OxygenOS 5.0.3 OTA file which you can flash on your device Manually By Using Below Guide. So, if you want to update your OnePlus 5T to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T from below Link. Check what’s new in OxygenOS 5.0.3 From Below Note.
OxygenOS 5.0.3 Features and Changelogs –
- Upgraded Android version to Oreo(8.0)
- New design for Quick Settings
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Applied CPU security patch: CVE-2017-13218
- Fixed System Stability Issue
- Upgraded Android version to Oreo(8.0)
- Updated Launcher to v2.2
- Updated Gallery to v2.0
- Updated Weather to v1.9
- Updated File Manager to v1.7.6
- This Installing And Updating method is only for the OnePlus 5T.
- OxygenOS 5.0.3 Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 5T.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 5T.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 5T and then proceed Install.
- Make sure that your OnePlus 5T Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
New Update Read Here:- How To Download & Install OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update On OnePlus 5/5T
- 1 Download OTA File To Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T
- 2 How to Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T
Download OTA File To Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T
- OxygenOS 5.0.3 OTA for OnePlus 5T – Download (OxygenOS 5.0.2 to OxygenOS 5.0.3)
- OxygenOS 5.0.3 Full ROM for OnePlus 5T – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T
Methods For Non-Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T
Method 1 To Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option of OnePlus 5T from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options In OnePlus 5T, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS 5.0.3 for OnePlus 5T from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 5T and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) After That Connect your OnePlus 5T With Laptop/PC
5) Now On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
6) Then check your OnePlus 5T connection With PC by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM On Your OnePlus 5T
7) Now Flash the Oxygen OS 5.0.3 on OnePlus 5T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Then wait until the Installation process Get complete and then Reboot Your OnePlus 5T.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 5.0.3 On Your OnePlus 5T.
Method 2 To Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T
1) First, Download OxygenOS 5.0.3 OTA zip file from above Links and save it in the internal memory of Your OnePlus 5T.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the Downloaded OTA File For Install This Update On Your OnePlus 5T.
3) Then Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your OnePlus 5T will reboot into stock recovery and Get Ready To flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the OnePlus 5T.
6) Done. You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T.
Method For Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T
1) First Of All, Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your OnePlus 5T. You Can Skip this step if already installed TWRP On It.
2) Then Reboot your OnePlus 5T into TWRP Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong During Installation.
3) After That wipe cache files Of Your OnePlus 5T by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm This.
4) Then, Go to Install and locate the OxygenOS 5.0.3 Full Rom Zip File & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your OnePlus 5T.
5) Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional) On Your OnePlus 5T.
6) Then Again Wipe Dalvik & Cache On Your OnePlus 5T.
7) Done! Reboot Your OnePlus 5T and Enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T. Let us know how’s your experience with OxygenOS 5.0.3 Update On OnePlus 5T by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.