Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)[Leaked].Now OnePlus 5 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest OxygenOS 5.0, Which Is Based On Android 8.0 Oreo, By Using Our Below Guide.Earlier I Am Posted About How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.O On OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T. Now a leaked Android 8.0 Oreo build for OnePlus 5 is available For Download And Install.This Oreo Build For OnePlus 5 is based on OxygenOS 5.0. This new OnePlus 5 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 Build brings OnePlus 5T’s Face unlock feature along with new Launcher, new UI design Gallery, Adaptive Mode and general bug fixes On Your Device. You Can Download OxygenOS 5.0 on OnePlus 5 from below Link.
This Android 8.0 Oreo-based OxygenOS 5.0 update for OnePlus 5 is not available via OTA for now. To update Your OnePlus 5 to OxygenOS 5.0 Oreo Beta 2 build you should wait for an official build or you can This download OxygenOS 5.0 on OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2) from below Link and update it manually By Using Below Guide.
OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 5.0 (Oreo Beta 2) Changelogs –
- Video recording Now works.
- Face unlock feature added
- New UI design Gallery
- New Launcher
- PIP Mode works
- Adaptive Mode
- Faster boot time
- This Installing And Updating method is only for the OnePlus 5.So, Don’t Try This On Any Other Device.
- OxygenOS 5.0 Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 5.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 5.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 5 and then proceed Install.
- Ensure that your OnePlus 5 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Save It From the accidental shutdown During the process.
- 1 Download Firmware File To Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)
- 2 How to Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)
Download Firmware File To Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)
- Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 for the OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 4.5.14 for OnePlus 5 (Nougat based) – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)
Methods For Non-Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)[Leaked]
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option of OnePlus 5 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options In OnePlus 5, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 5 and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) After That Connect your OnePlus 5 With Laptop/PC
5) Now On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
6) Then check your connection With PC by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM On Your Device
7)Now Flash the Oxygen OS 4.5.14 on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Then wait until the Installation process Get complete and then Reboot the phone.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 5.0 On Your OnePlus 5.
1) First, Download OxygenOS 5.0 zip file from above Links and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the Downloaded OTA File.
3) Then Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your OnePlus 5 will reboot into stock recovery and Get Ready To flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
Method For Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)[Leaked]
2) Then Reboot your OnePlus 5 into TWRP Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong During Installation.
3) After That wipe cache files Of Your OnePlus 5 by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm This.
4) Then, Go to Install and locate the OxygenOS 5.0 Full Rom Zip File & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your OnePlus 5.
5) Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional) On Your OnePlus 5.
6) Then Again Wipe Dalvik & Cache.
7) Done! Reboot Your OnePlus 5 and Enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)[Leaked]. Let us know how’s your experience with OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.